Uttarakhand GK & Current Affairs 2018 Question Answers PDF Download. This page will deals with Uttaranchal Current Affairs GK question answers that means student of Uttarakhand state can get their latest General Knowledge question on their states, villages, cities e.t.c.
- 1 Uttarakhand GK & Current Affairs 2018
- 1.1 Uttarakhand GK (General Knowledge)
- 1.2 Uttarakhand GK Question Answers
- 1.3 QUICK FACTS
- 1.4 Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2018 Question Answers
Uttarakhand GK & Current Affairs 2018
The following Uttarakhand General Knowledge & Current Affairs 2018 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) question answers will be updated every month. This will helps all the candidates for preparing any Uttarakhand govt. Jobs 2018 even Uttarakhand state basis exam, where question comes from Uttarakhand states only like UTET .
Uttarakhand GK (General Knowledge)
9 November 2000
Number of Districts
Name of Governor
Krishan Kant Paul
Current Chief Minister
Trivendra Singh Rawat
|Area & Rank||20,650 sq mi- 19th Rank|
Uttarakhand GK Question Answers
Why Uttarakhand also known as Devbhumi?
- Uttarakhand is often referred to as the Devbhumi (literally “Land of the Gods”) due to the many Hindu temples and pilgrimage centres found throughout the state.
What’s Chipko environmental movement?
- The Chipko movement or chipko andolan, primarily a forest conservation movement, went on to become a rallying point for many future, environmental protests and movements all over the world and created a precedent for non-violent protest started in India.
Which state India to give official language status to Sanskrit?
- Uttarakhand is the only Indian state to give official language status to Sanskrit.
How Frequency Kumbh Mela is conducted?
- At any given place, the Kumbh Mela is held once in 12 years. The festival is one of the largest peaceful gatherings in the world.
- Uttarakhand has the highest percentage of Brahmins of any state in India.
- The Uttarakhand state is the second fastest growing state in India
- Two of India’s largest rivers, the Ganges and the Yamuna, originate in the glaciers of Uttarakhand, where they are fed by myriad lakes, glacial melts and streams
Uttarakhand Current Affairs 2018 Question Answers
In which place, Tamil Poet Thiruvalluvar’s Statue finally decided to install with all the fanfare and dignity? (July)
- Answer – Uttarakhand
Which Government is going to set up an Industrial Park completely and exclusively dedicated to the Women entrepreneurs? (June)
- Ans: Uttarakhand
Former _____________Chief Minister and Congress leader Harish Rawat won the Assembly floor test and the Centre has informed the Supreme Court that it will revoke President’s Rule in the state. (May 2016)
- Answer – Uttarakhand
Don not forget to check the following topics
Be the first to leave a review.