Assam Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2019 : VET 2019 conducted by Assam Agricultural University (AAU) for the admission into Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) under graduate degree courses.
Assam VET 2019 by AAU:
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) conducted Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) in the month of June. Last year VET was held on June 18.2017(Sunday) at Jothat Guwahati & Biswanath Chariah. The VET 2019 will be held in Guwahati, Jorhat and Biswanath Chariali only. Once opted for, no request for changing the Examination Centre shall be entertained in any case.
VET Application Form 2019:-
- The Registration Process for Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) will be available with effect from April, 2019 in the AAU University website.
- Candidates can apply for VET 2019 only “Online”. Only online Application Form will be accepted for VET 2019. Registration will be opened with effect from April and will close in the end of May.
- Students have to pay Rupees 1,100.00/- towards ‘Application and Test Fee’ through online payment gateway integrated with the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Status of Online Registration: Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID/ SMS.
- During the registration process the student must have (i) a scanned passport size photograph (3 cm X 4 cm) and (ii) a scanned size signature (3 cm X 1cm) of the candidate both in jpeg format. Registration process cannot be completed without these scanned files.
- After successful registration a Registration ID will be issued to the applicant. The Registration ID should be used in all the correspondences in future. Registration will be completed only after successful uploading of the scanned photograph and signature.
- Students will login again with the Registration ID, Username and Password to view their personalized page.
VET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
The questions for the entrance examination will be of objective type based on 10+2 level (Science Stream).
- The entrance examination shall be of two hours duration and shall comprise of three parts and The question papers shall consist of 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total marks secured.
|Biology (Botany & Zoology||60|
VET Eligibility 2019:
The minimum educational qualification for Assam Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) 2019 is as follows. Passed 10 +2 Examination candidates having the Certificates of Permanent Residence of Assam and wards of defense/para-military personnel posted in the State of Assam for at least one year only are eligible to apply for VET 2019.
- (a) He or she has completed the minimum age of 17 years and the maximum age of 25 years on or before the 31st December of that year of his or her admission to the 1st year of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Course; and there shall be relaxation of maximum age by 5 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or other Backward Class candidates.
- (b) He or she has passed the qualifying examination as defined under the regulation with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English (as a core course) and obtained marks as specified under regulations (7) or an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian university or Board recognised by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
VET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the VET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test BV.Sc & A.H admission 2019preparation. This Year on 2017 Assam Veterinary Entrance Test (VET) conducted by AAU written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Assam VET last 10 to 20 years previous question papers solution can share with us.
List of Veterinary Colleges in Assam:
List of Veterinary Colleges along with the Universities in respect of which the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree is RECOGNIZED under Indian Veterinary Council Act,1984.
- University Name: Assam Agricultural University, Jorha
- Name of the course: B.V.Sc & A.H
- No. of Seats :
- Admission Process: VET
- Course Duration : –Five years
- No. of Veterinary Colleges: 1
College Name: College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati
Coordinator, BIF & Head,
Department of Animal Biotechnology
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers