Vizag Steel (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant) Recruitment Examination 2019. Candidates can find Vizag Steel Recruitment exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility, Old Question Papers, Model Papers, Admit Card, Results, Books and Study materials.
Vizag Steel Exam 2019
- Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is the most advanced steel producer in India with the help of German and Soviet technology.
- Every year Vizag Steel (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement Vizag Steel takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
- Post like Upper Management Trainee (Technical & HR) , Junior Trainees , Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (OCTT) e.t.c.
Vizag Steel Exam Date 2019
- Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Exam Likely schedule for Written Test is during the month of February 2019.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Exam 2019
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), Applications are invited from qualified, young and energetic Indian nationals with good health and sound physique to join as Junior Trainees in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant. Candidates can apply for Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electrical branch only.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Salary
- During Training, candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of `10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of `12,200/- (consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
- On satisfactory completion of training, candidates will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e. Technician, subject to availability of vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a minimum Basic Pay of `16,800 in the pay scale of `16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Eligibility
The minimum eligibility educational qualification is given below.
SSC with ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Branches (60% marks in ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates):
|Eligible ITI Trades (2 years and above duration) with NCVT Certificate||Eligible Diploma in Engineering Courses (Conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training)|
• Mill Wright
|• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||• Electrician||• Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||• Instrument Mechanic|
|• Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
• Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Note: Ex-Servicemen with equivalent qualifications are eligible. Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Exam Pattern
- Selection will be through Written Test and Interview. Written Test on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation).
- Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu.
- Question Papers will be set separately for Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation branches. Depending on the candidate’s trade/ branch, he / she has to appear for the written test in their respective branches.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Mechanical Syllabus
- 1. Units of measurement for length, volume and weight.
- 2. Use of measuring instruments and type of instruments.
- 3. Types of threads and their specific uses.
- 4. Types of Gear Teeth and Specific uses.
- 5. Basic calculation for change gears in lathes to cut different types of thread.
- 6. Tools for use in lathe, milling machine, shaping machine.
- 7. Form of bolts and nuts.
- 8. Types keys and cotter joints and their specific uses.
- 9. Shaft couplings–types and uses.
- 10. Belt and Pulleys–types and uses
- 11. Welding and welded joints.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Electrical Syllabus
- Maintenance and repairing of measurement instrument, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic
Electronics, Motor (AC and DC) concepts, (practical). Domestic and Industrial Wiring,
Power System Basics, Transformer System, Basic of Power Electronics, Electrical Drives
(maintenance and repairing), Maths, Electrical Drawing.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Electronics and Instrumentation
- Maintenance and repairing of measurement devices, TV, Radio, PCB Making, Medical
Instrument Repairing, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronic Engg. Maths.
Management Trainees (ME) & Junior Medical Officers (JMO) Exam 2019:
Qualifications of Management Trainee (Technical):
Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of
METALLURGY / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / CHEMICAL / CIVIL / CERAMICS / MINING from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below can apply against the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Eligible Full time Degree in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical & Automation / Mechatronics / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering / Manufacturing process & Automation / Production Engineering / Power Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering|
|Metallurgy /Chemical / Civil/ Ceramics andMining||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective disciplines|
Qualifications of MT (F&A):
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST Candidates). AND
The candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI.
Qualification of Junior Medical Officer:
MBBS Degree from any recognized University / State or Central Government Institution / Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Post qualification experience of one (01) year after completion of internship in reputed State / Central Government / Corporate / Industrial Hospital or Institution. Candidates with Post Graduate qualification in any discipline of Medical Science / Industrial Health without post-qualification experience can also apply.
Note: Candidates have to produce the Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks during Interview. No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional Certificate and Marks Sheets in original at the time of interview shall not be considered.
Final Year Students: Final year students who could submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of interview only need to apply.
Vizag Steel ME and JMO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019:
The selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Interview.
- Written test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for written test at designated centre at their own expense.
- Written Test will be held simultaneously at Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under any circumstances will be allowed subsequently. The Company however reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion. Likely date for written test is 25-06–2018. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for this information.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Interview (which may be held at short notice). Please visit the website for information on the same
Old Question Papers
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- We have tried to find all the Vizag Steel Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys for Junior Trainee and Management Trainee Posts. But we only found Managemnt Trainee Previous Year Question Papers. So we have upload the question papers in PDF format for free download. In case of Junior Trainee question papers we have found model question papers in English and Telugu Language for both technical and general aptitude.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Model Question Papers Answer
- Here you can find all of the Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Model Question Papers Answer are free of cost students can download these papers for Sarkari Naukri Exam preparation. Vizag Steel written test will be conducted soon, the sample model question papers are available with us. Any Candidates can also participates Online Mock Test for free.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
Admit Card & Result
Vizag Steel Admit Card Download 2019 ME and JMO
- All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc shall be provided through email / to be downloaded from website. Responsibility of receiving / downloading and printing of admit card shall be of the candidate. Date of downloading admit card Management Trainees (ME) & Junior Medical Officers (JMO) Exam 2018 is 15-06-2017 to 25-06-2017.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for list of eligible candidates, date of written test, downloading of Admit cards, date of interview, etc.
Vizag Steel ME and JMO Exam Result 2019
- Candidates’ shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for interview. Merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each branch.
- The written test result will be publish on 10-07-2018.
Help Line Number
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Vizag Steel contact details are: Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone No. 0891- 2740405 (between 9:30 am & 5:00 pm during working days).