VTUEEE 2018 : Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University Engineering Scholarship Eligibility Examination-2018 for the admission into B.Tech courses.
- 1 VTUEEE 2018
- 2 Admission Help Line
- VTUEEE 2018 is an All India Common Scholarship Eligibility Test conducted by Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University for the award of Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for four year B.Tech. Degrees Programmes of the University. Appearance in VTUEEE 2018 is a must for all students except foreign students.
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Date
- VTUEEE 2018 Paper & Pencil Test on 24th April 2018. Batches: 10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m & 2.00 p.m to 4.30 p.m.
VTUEEE 2018 Application Form
- The submission of application form through online and offline mode has been started through Last date for Receipt of Applications – 15th April 2017.
- The VTUEEE Booklet is available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- You can apply online at www.veltechuniv.edu.in Payment through the Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Online: Rs.750 (available in our website)
- Offline : Rs.750 (Available in University Administrative offices and designated post offices).
- US $ 40 for foreign Students
B.Tech Courses :
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- CSE-Data Analytics
- CSE-Networking & Cyber Security
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
VTUEEE 2018 Eligibility
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in April/May 2018 may also appear in VTUEEE 2018.
- For purposes of consideration for award of the Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships, the state from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs to, for ranking, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another state or union territory.
- Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on 1 st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates, upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
- VTUEEE 2018 is based on Bloom‟s Taxonomy Pattern with Two-tier MCQ.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- Language Of The Question Paper English Only.
No. of MCQs
VTUEEE Sample Question Papers with Answers
We have found a single file of VTUEEE Sample Question Papers with Answers for Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University Engineering Scholarship Eligibility Examination-2018 for the admission into B.Tech courses like other Engineering Entrance. I also requested to the exam authority to make available some previous year question with answers keys of VTUEEE exam.
|Model Question 1|
|Model Question 2|
VTUEEE Hall Tickets 2018
- The Hall Ticket will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP)” to the candidate (including those who made applications online) about two weeks before the conduct of the examination; however, the University will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Hall Ticket in transit or non delivery or receipt of the same.
- As an additional service the e-hall ticket will be available for candidates on www.veltechuniv.edu.in Candidate should provide application number and date of birth to download e-hall ticket.
VTUEEE 2018 Result & Merit List
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the VTUEEE 2018.
- Announcement of Results : The test results will be available at website: www.veltechuniv.edu.in for Phase-I on 10th February 2018 or as per the notification. Phase-II on 4th May 2018 or as per the notification.
There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates (selected or unselected) by post. At the time of publication of the results, the rank will be intimated through email if the email of the applicant is provided. Since the machine gradable sheets are graded and scrutinized with extreme care, there is no provision for re-grading or re-totaling. No photocopies of the answer sheets will be made available. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Admission Help Line
- University Campus: #42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062. Tamil Nadu, INDIA.Phone: +91-44-26841601, 26840896, 26840249, 09600409114 Toll Free: 1800 3070 6949.
- Head Office:‘Santi Sudha’, 38, ABM Avenue, (Opp. Crowne Plaza Hotel), R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028.Phone: +91-44-24334845, 24335828.
- Email : email@example.com