WB Postman Exam 2022 West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Written test exam. Students can find previous year question papers, syllabus, exam pattern, result & admit card in this website.
WB Postman Exam 2022
- Every year West Bengal Post departments invited candidates from the eligible applicants for filling up of 439 posts of Postman / Mailguard in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with 2000 Grade Pay + other admissible allowances in different Postal / RMS Divisions in Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle. The recruitment of Postman / Mailguard is done through written test.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
WB Postman Exam Eligibility 2022
- (1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years: For General Category (Unreserved Applicants). Age relaxation is provided to persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates as per the extant orders.
WB Postman Salary
- Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
WB Postman Exam Pattern
- Pattern of Examination: The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class/matriculation covering the following subjects/topics.
- Total Marks-100 (No. of PARTS with their contents will be as follows).
- The examination will be conducted for 120 Minutes covering four parts in one day.
- Each part will be for 25 marks and the duration of all the parts will be for 120 minutes.
WB Postman Model Question Papers Download
- Here we have uploaded WB Postman / Mailguard exam Model Question Papers with answers for free. You can download Reasoning, English, Aptitude question papers for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Written test exam. Check below the sample papers and download it, this portion is currently locked please share this page to unlock the sample paper download link.
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
WB Post office Exam Books & Study Materials
- We have found some books and study materials for West Bengal Postal Exam 2022 Postman / Mailguard Posts recruitment exam. WB Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment Exam Guidebooks will helps all the candidates for better preparation of any postal recruitment exam in India. These books are available both in Hindi and English languages.
WB Post Exam Books
WB Postal Exam Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Post+office+Recruitment&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Post+office+Recruitment&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
WB Postman Admit Card 2022
- Only softcopy of Admit Card should be downloaded from the website wbcircle.eadmissions.net using Registration number and input the fields, as required. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
WB Postman Exam Result 2022
- No weightage for marks secured by the Applicants in Matriculation will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude Test is prescribed as under:-
|Unreserved candidates (OC)||10 marks in each part and 40% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. part i.e. Part A, B, C(i) & C(ii) besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
|OBC||9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, C(i) & C(ii) besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
|SC/ST||8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, C(i) & C(ii) besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
- A common merit list for the respective Postal Division/Unit shall be prepared for Postman/Mailguard post. For the said purpose, the candidates shall indicate the name of only one Division / Unit in the online application. Thereafter, the candidates will be allotted to the division / unit as per their indication in the online application based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy.
You are advised to go through the “(F.A.Q.)“ before submitting your query. If you are unable to find a solution there, only then you should email us your query. For E-Mail enquiry :: You may post your queries at email@example.com
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology,
Department of Posts
O/o the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle,
Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012.