WBPGMAT 2019 – West Bengal Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses For Admission to PG Diploma/Degree in Modern Medicine admission conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, (WBUHS) Kolkata.
- Regulations for Admission to Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses in Modern Medicine Advertisement notification published on December, Last Year it was announced on 16.12.2014.
- It is provided that a certain number of seats, in different courses in different disciplines, as specified from time to time by the Government, shall be kept reserved for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe community, physically handicapped persons and also for persons sponsored by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
- It is further provided that a candidate already in possession of a Postgraduate Medical Degree from any Indian university or recognized institute shall not be permitted to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma course in the same discipline.
WBPGMAT Exam Date 2019
- West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (WBPGMAT) is conducted West Bengal University of Health Sciences, generally held in Month of January.
- WBPGMAT Exam will be held on Sunday 10.01.2017 (12 noon to 2.40 p.m.)
WBPGMAT Application Form 2019:
- Forms to be submitted Online at www.wbuhsexams.in between 04.12.2015 (8 PM) – 24.12.2015 ( 11 P.M ).
- Offline payment through e-challan will be accepted by the bank within banking hours of 23.12.2015
- The submission of On-Line application form through the website can be made from December.
- The WBPGMAT 2019 Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of the compulsory rotating internship.
- Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
WBPGMAT Eligibility 2019:
- Citizen of India and permanent resident/domicile in West Bengal who have passed Secondary or its equivalent and Higher secondary or its equivalent from institutions in West Bengal and have obtained the M.B.B.S degree from any University of the State of West Bengal and they have completed or schedule to complete their rotating internship for one year before 31 March 2015. He/she should possess provisional/permanent registration number from WBMC.
WBPGMAT Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The question paper of the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 200 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions.The duration of the test will be 160 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking
Old Question Papers
WBPGMAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the WBPGMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 WBPGMAT written test was NOT conducted, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who have Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
WBPGMAT 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for WBPGMAT Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the questions may be from out of syllabus. These sample papers doesn’t mean to actual paper. It’s just for better preparation and test your knowledge in WBPGMAT related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
WBPGMAT 2019 Online Practice Test:
- WBPGMAT Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of WBPGMAT question answers quiz.
WBPGMAT 2019 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three WBPGMAT Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
WBPGMAT 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for WBPGMAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for WBPGMAT Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best WBPGMAT books in online you can check below.
WBPGMAT 2019 Books
WBPGMAT 2019 Study Materials
WBPGMAT Result 2019:
- WBPGMAT Result normally announced on or before 07.02.2019.
- General, OBC (including OBC-A, OBC –B), SC, ST candidate may opt for unreserved seats provided such candidate will score 50% and above.
- PC –General Category candidate is to secure 45% and OBC, OBC-A and OBC-B and SC and ST candidate will have to secure 40% of total marks.
- Each candidate will be able to download his/her result containing i) name, ii) roll number, iii) total mark scored iv) position in the combined merit list, v) caste wise status and status rank ( except General Category candidate)
WBPGMAT Admit Card 2019:
- Admit card will be available online 07.01.2019 ( 10 AM ) onwards to every candidate. Downloaded admit card shall be treated as a valid admit card.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction on Form no. 09 on the day of examination.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.mciindia.org for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges/Institutions.
- The allocation of seats in PG degree and P G diploma courses for 2015-16 academic sessions in various medical institutions/medical colleges under the ambit of the University shall be undertaken through on –line co u ns el l i ng b as ed on inter-se m e r i t l i s t p u b l i s h e d . The details of counselling will be notified ahead in the University website: www.wbuhs.ac.in / www.wbuhsexams.in
|Address||THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES DD–36, Salt Lake, Sector–1, Kolkata, W.B, PIN – 700 064|
|Phone||EPBX: (033) 2321 – 3461, (033) 2334 – 6602|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by