The WBUHS Counseling and Result for B.Sc in Paramedical and Allied Sciences 2018 written test examination. The Proposed date and time of Interview/Written Examinations 17.08.2018.2018 at the University premises., Verification of documents – From 11 AM onwards and interview/viva voce will start
from 12.00 Noon.
WBUHS Result/Merit list 2018 B.Sc in Paramedical, Allied Sciences
The rank of the candidates qualifying in the written test or interview as was the case
will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by them. In the event of more than one candidate securing the same mark, the rank shall be determined according to the following principles:
- The relative position of such candidates in the provisional merit list will be determined on the basis of the number of wrong answers, i.e., the candidate giving more wrong answers will be placed in lower position in the provisional result.
- If the ranks of the candidates cannot be determined by application of the above principle, the candidate older by age will be in the higher rank than the candidate younger by age.
WBUHS Counseling B.Sc in Paramedical, Allied Sciences
- The provisional merit list and specific date of interview of the candidate will be informed
through University website.
- Offer letter for admission to the course will be given at the time of counseling.
- The candidates appearing for counseling will have to bring the following documents in
original along with self attested copies at the University premises :
i) School leaving certificate as proof of age
ii) SC/ST/PC/OBC-A. OBC-B certificate ( For OBC, current certificate to be provided.)
iii) EPIC/Passport/Adhar as photo identity card.
iv) 10+2 marksheet & certificate
Counseling and Result Date
- Declaration of results On or before 28.08.2018
- Counseling & Admission To be notified later on