Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 (XAT 2019) is one of the most popular National level Admission/Entrance test among the MBA aspirants all over India. The test is conducted to select the most appropriate students for XLRI management education.
- XAT 2019 is one of the prestigious and very famous National level entrance exam for the students who are willing to join in MBA in XLRI Jamsedpur or management institutes all over the India.This exam is conducted by the Xavier Labour Research Institute in Jamshedpur which is otherwise called XLRI.
- The students should write this exam in order to get admission in a reputed college. If a students gets good score in this exam then they can select a good business college all over India. As XAT 2019 exam admissions and the students can get their admisssion in good colleges such as XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar), LIBA (Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai), BIM (Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy) etc.
XAT 2019 Exam Date
- XAT 2019 is conducted by XLRI School of Business and Human Resource Jamsedpur, Jharkhand. Geerally XAT conducted in the month of January. Last year it was held on 4th January.
XAT 2019 Online Application
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from August. Candidates can apply for XAT 2019 only “Online”. The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Visit www.xatonline.net.in and click “XAT 2019 Registration” . Fill preliminary information and submit it.
- After submission of these details applicant receives XAT ID by email. Create own password.
- Login to XAT account and fill educational and other details and choose the test city.
- The fee for XAT 2019 is Rs. 1000/– (Rupees One Thousand only) for all applicants.
- Applicant is required to upload his/her scanned digital photograph and signature (refer section A (II} for the process of uploading the photograph and signature}.
- Print confirmation page for your reference. In future for all correspondence with XAT office quote your XAT ID
XAT 2019 Eligibility
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 2019 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2019. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates also have an option of appearing for XAT 2019).
- If you have less than 50% in graduation then also you are eligible to apply for XLRI.
XAT 2019 Courses
- Business Management (BM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- General Management Programme (GMP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
XAT Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for XAT Test Exam 2019. Some of the questions may be from out of syllabus. These XAT sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in XAT Entrance related exams.
XAT Online Practice Test:
- XAT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of XAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
XAT 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 (XAT 2019) For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for XAT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for XAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best XAT books in online you can check below.
XAT Admit Card 2019
- The XLRI will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of XAT 2019, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download XAT admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that XAT 2019 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The XAT 2019 admit cards will be available on XLRI website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their XAT Admit Cards in good condition till admission in all the Institutes under XLRI
XAT Result 2019
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the XLRI the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall NOT be solely based on the result of XAT-2019 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on XAT-2019.
- The XAT result 2019 will be available on University website XLRI.
- XAT Rank Card 2019: Candidates can download the rank card from the XLRI website www.xatonline.net.in.
XAT 2019 Answer Keys
- Candidates those who appeared for the XAT 2019 can check the answers on the main web portal of the XLRI. JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the XAT Answer Keys 2019. You can download the XAT MBA 2019 PDF file on the main web portal of the XLRI .
- How to Download XAT Answer Keys 2019 :
- Candidates firstly have to visit the XLRI for download XAT MBA Answer Keys.
- Then after reaching the web portal click on the XAT 2019.
- Then click on the XAT Answer Keys 2019.
- Now select your subjects “XAT Answer Keys” ” General Knowledge” which you want to get the solutions of XAT 2019. All Booklet SET of the XAT 2019 will be open in the PDF format.
- Download and Save the XAT Answer keys solutions 2019 in your system.
XAT 2019 Dates
- Online XAT Registration : August 12 – December 08, 2014
- Online XLRI Programme Registration : September 02 – December 21, 2014
- XAT Confirmation page to be received by XAT Office: Last date November 27, 2014
(Only those who are paying through demand draft,
candidate paying through online and cash need not send the confirmation page)
- XLRI confirmation page to be received by Admissions Office : December 26, 2014
(All candidates applying to XLRI programmes should send the confirmation page to XLRI Admissions office)
- XAT 2015 Admit card : Could be downloaded during December 18 – 31, 2014
- XAT 2015 to be held on : Sunday, January 04, 2015
- Mailing of XAT Score card : January 31, 2015
Should it be deemed necessary in the interest of the Institute and/or of the profession, the Institute reserves the right to make any modifications in the items contained in this bulletin as and when required without prior notice. • All matters of dispute in this regard will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Jamshedpur only.
XAT Contact Details
|Address||XLRI Jamshedpur Circuit House Area (East)|
Jamshedpur – 831 035 Jharkhand, India.
|Test Period||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2019) is generally held in Month of January|
Last Updated on by