YU PGET 2018 – Yenepoya University Medical PG Entrance 2018 – Post Graduation Entrance Test for Yenepoya University 2018 for the admission to MD, MS, MDS in medical courses in the university.
- 1 YU PGET 2018:
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 YU PGET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 YU PGET Result 2018:
- 5 Contact Details
YU PGET 2018:
- Yenepoya University is conducting YU PGET 2018 for admission to Medical & Dental PG Courses in
Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognized by the
Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively in Specialties.
YU PGET Exam Date 2018:
- YU PGET conducted by Yenepoya University. The PG Medical Entrance Test generally held in Month of February . Last Year the entrance held on 28th February,.
YU PGET Application Form 2018:
- ‘YU PGET – 2018’ Link will be available on website www.yenepoya.edu.in. Click on this Link.
- Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from November.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
|Dental Courses||Medical Courses|
|MDS – ORAL PATHOLOGYMDS – CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRYMDS – ORTHODONTICSMDS – PERIODONTICS|
MDS – PROSTHODONTICS
MDS – ORAL SURGERY
MDS – PAEDODONTICS
MDS – ORAL MEDICINE & RADIOLOGY
MDS – PUBLIC HEALTH DENTISTRY
MD-PULMONARY MEDICINE (TB)
YU PGET Eligibility 2018:
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS/BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI/DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2018 at the latest.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks in YU PGET-2018 to become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
YU PGET 2018 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below
The syllabus content for the post graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Test is based on the MBBS/BDS syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI respectively.
|Approximate Subject-wise distribution of Marks/Questions (TENTATIVE)|
|Specialties||No. of questions / Marks||Specialties||No. of questions / Marks|
|Pathology Oral||10||Pathology & Microbiology||15|
|Anaesthesiology||05||Conservative (operative) Dentistry|
|General Surgery||30||Oral Medicine & Radiology||15|
|OBG||20||Public Health Dentistry||15|
|Orthopaedics||10||General Human Anatomy including|
Embryology & Histology
|Forensic Medicine||05||Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology||05|
|Dermatology||05||General Pharmacology & Dental|
|Community Medicine||20||General Surgery||10|
Old Question Papers
YU PGET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the YU PGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 YU PGET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
YU PGET 2018 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for YU PGET Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in YU PGET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
YU PGET 2018 Online Practice Test:
- YU PGET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of YU PGET question answers quiz.
YU PGET 2018 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three YU PGET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
YU PGET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books forYenepoya University Medical PG Entrance For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for YU PGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for YU PGET Medical PG Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best YU PGET books in online you can check below.
YU PGET 2018 Books
YU PGET 2018 Study Materials
YU PGET Result 2018:
The Merit List of the candidates will be prepared by the University in accordance to the total Marks obtained by them in the YU PGET 2018 indicating their ALL INDIA rank.
- The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on last week of March.
- Online Rank Card will be available university website from the same time.
- Answer Keys also will be publish just after the exam on the same day.
YU PGET Hall tickets Card 2018:
- The Hall tickets can be downloaded from www.yenepoya.edu.in website after login from Febuary.
- No candidates will be allowed to write the Entrance Test without a valid Hall Ticket. New Hall ticket
will not be sent to the candidates who have already received the Hall Ticket
YU PGET counseling :
- Commencement of counseling for MDS for MD/MS starts from March. Candidates are advised to visit university website for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available.
|Address||Yenepoya University University Road,Deralakatte, Mangalore 575018.|
Phone: +91 824 2204668/69/70:
|Fax||+91 824 2204667|
|Working Time||(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)|
Not available on Sunday and other public holidays