YU PGET 2019 – Yenepoya University Medical PG Entrance and Admission 2019 – Post Graduation Entrance Test for Yenepoya University 2019 for the admission to MD, MS, MDS in medical courses in the university.
YU PGET 2019:
- Yenepoya University is conducting YU PGET 2019 for admission to Medical & Dental PG Courses in
Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognized by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively in Specialties.
YU PGET Exam Date 2019:
- YU PGET conducted by Yenepoya University. The PG Medical Entrance Test generally held in Month of February. Last Year the entrance held on 28th February,.
YU PGET Application Form 2019:
- ‘YU PGET – 2019’ Link will be available on website www.yenepoya.edu.in. Click on this Link.
- Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
- The submission of On-Line application form through the website can be made from November.
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) u/s 3 (A) of the UGC Act, 1956, offers PG (MEDICAL & DENTAL) programs at its constituent colleges, Yenepoya Medical College and Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
As per the orders of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, the counselling for PG (MEDICAL & DENTAL) seats in Deemed to be Universities shall be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). Accordingly the Ministry has constituted a Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for conducting centralized online counseling and allotment of seats.
Eligible candidates with NEET PG 2019 ranking, seeking admission to PG
(MEDICAL & DENTAL) courses during 2019-20 under General or NRI categories
are required to register the application on www.mcc.nic.in only and follow the
admission procedure mentioned therein.
YU PGET Eligibility 2019:
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS/BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI/DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2019 at the latest.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks in YU PGET-2019 to become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
YU PGET 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI respectively.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below
The syllabus content for the post graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Test is based on the MBBS/BDS syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI respectively.
|Approximate Subject-wise distribution of Marks/Questions (TENTATIVE)|
|Specialties||No. of questions / Marks||Specialties||No. of questions / Marks|
|Pathology Oral||10||Pathology & Microbiology||15|
|Anaesthesiology||05||Conservative (operative) Dentistry|
|General Surgery||30||Oral Medicine & Radiology||15|
|OBG||20||Public Health Dentistry||15|
|Orthopaedics||10||General Human Anatomy including|
Embryology & Histology
|Forensic Medicine||05||Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology||05|
|Dermatology||05||General Pharmacology & Dental|
|Community Medicine||20||General Surgery||10|
Old Question Papers
YU PGET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the YU PGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 YU PGET written test was NOT conducted, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who have Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
YU PGET 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for YU PGET Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the questions may be from out of syllabus. These sample papers doesn’t mean to actual paper. It’s just for better preparation and test your knowledge in YU PGET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
YU PGET 2019 Online Practice Test:
- YU PGET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of YU PGET question answers quiz.
YU PGET 2019 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three YU PGET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
YU PGET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books forYenepoya University Medical PG Entrance For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for YU PGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for YU PGET Medical PG Entrance 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best YU PGET books in online you can check below.
YU PGET 2019 Books
YU PGET 2019 Study Materials
YU PGET Result 2019:
The Merit List of the candidates will be prprepared byhe University in accordance to the total Marks obtained by them in the YU PGET 2019 indicating their ALL INDIA rank.
- The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on last week of March.
- Online Rank Card will be available university website from the same time.
- Answer Keys also will be publish just after the exam on the same day.
YU PGET Hall tickets Card 2019:
- The Hall tickets can be downloaded from www.yenepoya.edu.in website after login from Febuary.
- No candidates will be allowed to write the Entrance Test without a valid Hall Ticket. New Hall ticket
will not be sent to the candidates who have already received the Hall Ticket
YU PGET counseling :
- Commencement of counseling for MDS for MD/MS starts from March. Candidates are advised to visit university website for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available.
|Address||Yenepoya University University Road,Deralakatte, Mangalore 575018.|
Phone: +91 824 2204668/69/70:
|Fax||+91 824 2204667|
|Working Time||(11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)|
Not available on Sunday and other public holidays