APJEE 2018 : Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2018 conducted by apdhte for admission in various technical/professional courses in Arunachal Pradesh also know an Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance 2018.
- APJEE i.e. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will conduct the APJEE 2018 for selection of candidates for admission in various technical/professional courses.
APJEE 2018 Exam Date
- Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2018 conducted by apdhte once in every year in the month of May. Last year APJEE was held on 30th May 2015.
APJEE 2018 Online Application
- Candidates interested for Degree courses (PCB group only) have to apply ONLINE only through the website www.apjee.in. However, applications for Diploma courses can be submitted either ONLINE through www.apjee.in or OFFLINE after obtaining the application form.
- Date of issue of Application Form from the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education/ APSCTE and offices of the DDSEs for Diploma course only (During office working hours only) starts from February.
- The APJEE Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully APJEE 2018 information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
APJEE Eligibility 2018
The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE 2018 in the various courses will be as follows:
- Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board. Age Limit : 15 to 18 years
- Passed or Appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science stream(Biology group) from a Govt. recognized Board/University. Age Limit 17 to 21 years old.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The syllabus and exam scheme of APJEE 2018 exam i.e. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2018 is given below.
APJEE Exam Pattern 2018
- The question papers of the APJEE will be in English only.
- All questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with multiple-choice answers.
- Each question will carry 4(Four) marks for a correct response.
- For each incorrect answer to a question, 1(one) mark will be deducted.
- There shall be no deduction for un-attempted question.
APJEE Exam Syllabus 2018
The question type of APJEE Degree exam will be Degree: CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes XI and XII.
Time Duration : 3 Hours
Total Marks : 600
No. of MCQs
The question type of APJEE diploma exam will be CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes IX and X.
|For Diploma Courses|
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Max Marks|
|Mathematics and Science||2 hours||600|
Old Question Papers
APJEE Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Jbigdeal provides APJEE Question papers with solution, You can find last 10 years APJEE question papers with answer keys, but at this time question papers of 2012, 2013,2014, 2015 and 2018 will be available here soon, but for the time being you can check the following Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic model papers.
APJEE Diploma Course Previous Year Question Papers
Download (Maths & Science)
APJEE Degree Course Previous Year Question Papers
Physics & Chemistry
|2015||coming soon||coming soon||coming soon|
|2016||coming soon||coming soon||coming soon|
APJEE 2018 Model Question Papers Answers
- Many of our user and candidates of APJEE has been submitted few sample papers on APJEE (Diploma, Degree) Course Entrance exam, so we have decided to put these files here, please note as we are not we are not an expert of Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic exam so we can’t give you grantee of any authenticity on these sample question papers. You can also check all Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 India.
Practice Set 1
Practice Set 2
Practice Set 3
Practice Set 4
Practice Set 5
APJEE Admit Card 2018
- APJEE Admit card 2018 for both Degree (PCB) and Diploma can be downloaded from the APJEE website (www.apjee.in) using the candidates User Name and Password made available during registration. Candidates for Diploma who have applied Offline can also down admit card Online. However, offline admit cards shall be dispatched at the respective addresses as provided by the candidate in the application form by ordinary post.
APJEE Result 2018
- Result of APJEE 2018 will be declared category wise in the form of MERIT LIST for all the candidates who have appeared in the examination. MERIT LIST will be prepared separately for Diploma courses and Degree Courses (PCB).
- Two or more candidates securing the same marks in the APJEE 2018 will be placed in the same rank. However their inter-se merit shall be determined on the basis of the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying Board/University Examination.
- Thereafter also, if they are found to have secured equal percentage, their merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in the subjects of PCB in case of PCB group. Result once declared will be final and no request for re-examination of answer sheets shall be entertained.