TET Exam 2019-20 – Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date and syllabus, eligibility and result updates.
About TET- TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in all states in India, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in high schools (in some states) then you have appear in Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
TET Exam 2019-20
- For e.g., If you want to became a Govt. School teacher in India then you have to appear in TET exam like in UP its called UPTET exam, in Kerela its known as K-TET, in Tamil Nadu its TNTET et. And all these are state level TET exam. But there is another TET exam which is conducted by CBSE for all KVS and central Govt. sponsored schools’ teacher recruitment, this exam know as CTET i.e. Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
Please Note: All TET Exam Application Form, Notification, Details Syllabus etc can be found on TET Exam Official website like for CTET exam you will get the details at ctet.nic.in
TET Exam 2019 Qualifying Marks For TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test)
- A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy; should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment / employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Please NOTE: Qualifying Marks Criteria can be different for different state level exam.
TET Exam 2019 Exam Date and Time
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate. A person who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
TET Exam 2019 Certificate
- The appropriate Government conducting the Test shall award a TET Certificate to all successful candidates.
- The certificate should contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, Registration No. year/month of award of Certificate, marks obtained in each Paper, class level of its validity (Class I to V, class VI to VIII or both), and, in case of classes VI to VIII, the subject area (Science and Mathematics, Social Studies, etc.).
- The certificate may be electronically generated with adequate security features. Appropriate may consider utilizing the services of specialized agencies for issuing de-materialized (demat) TET certificates as a security feature to avoid any kind of malpractice.
TET Exam Syllabus 2019
- The structure and content of the TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
Paper I (for classes I to V); No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration of examination: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII); No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration of examination : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
TET Exam Model Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in TET related exams. Check below for TET Model question which is written in Hindi and English Language.
|Model Question Papers||Language|
|1||TET- Paper I|
|2||TET- Paper II|
|3||TET- Paper I|
|4||TET- Paper II|
TET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Teacher Eligibility Test i.e TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
TET Exam Previous Year Question Papers
- Candidates can get all states’s TET exam question paper with answer and also a solution, this will help you to get the Jobs in Upper Primary, Lower Primary and Secondary Teachers. Most the TET Exam having last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, check the link below to download the papers.
State wise Teacher Eligibility Test Exam List
- TET Exam Question Papers
- 1.1 TET Assamese Language Question Papers
- 1.2 TET Bengali Language Question Papers
- 1.3 TET Garo Language Question Papers
- 1.4 TET Gujarati Language Question Papers
- 1.5 TET Kannada Language Question Papers
- 1.6 TET Khasi Language Question Papers
- 1.7 TET Malayalam Language Question Papers
- 1.8 TET Manipuri Language Question Papers
- 1.9 TET Marathi Language Question Papers
- 1.10 TET Mizo Language Question Papers
- 1.11 TET Nepali Language Question Papers
- 1.12 TET Odia Language Question Papers
- 1.13 TET Punjabi Language Question Papers
- 1.14 TET Sanskrit Language Question Papers
- 1.15 TET Tamil Language Question Papers
- 1.16 TET Telugu Language Question Papers
- 1.17 TET Tibetan Language Question Papers
- 1.18 TET Urdu Language Question Papers
*The above rules has been set by NCTE for more info please visit https://www.ncte-india.org or your state Govt. educational | Teacher Recruitment official website.
Download NCET Guideline.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers