IBPS Exam 2017 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- 1 IBPS Exam 2017
- 2 IBPS Recruitment 2017
- 3 IBPS Exam 2017 Eligibility
- 4 IBPS Exam 2017 Syllabus
- 5 Old Question Papers
- 6 IBPS Exam 2017 Cutoff
- 7 IBPS Exam 2017 Call Letter
- 8 List of Banks / Institutions
IBPS Exam 2017
- Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement IBPS takes people for various domain. These recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets in Banking . Most of the recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IPBS Exam 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.ibps.in/ only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- While applying for any posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Exam 2017 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IPBS Exam Date 2017 :
- Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e IBPS conducted Online Examination Common Written Exam (CWE) for different posts, General the exam date of these post are given below.
IPBS Clerk Exam Date 2017 :
- IPBS Clerk Exam Date 2014 : 06.12.2014 to 27.12.2014
- IPBS Clerk Next Exam Date 2015 : December 2015 (tentative)
IPBS PO/MT Exam Date 2017 :
PO (Probationary Officer) MT (Management Trainee) CWE Date
- IPBS PO/MT Exam Date 2014 : 03.10.2015 to 11.10.2015
- IPBS PO/MT Next Exam Date 2017 : October 2017 (tentative)
IPBS RRB Exam Date 2017 :
Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Common Written Exam (CWE) Date:
- IPBS RRB Exam Date 2014 : 06.09.2014 to 1.09.2014.
- IPBS RRB Next Exam Date 2017 : September 2015 (tentative)
IPBS Specialist Officers Exam Date 2017 :
- IPBS Specialist Officers Exam Date 2014 : 14.02.2015
- IPBS Specialist Officers Next Exam Date 2017 : February 2017 (tentative).
Note: The above “next exam date” is just based on the previous IBPS exam date, IBPS may conducted any written test on any day.
You Might Check The following link:
- (New) IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 8822 – Last Date – 13th August
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 19,243 – Last Date – 12th Sep.
IBPS Recruitment 2017
- The largest activity in terms of volume is the projects of recruitment for Officers Clerical and Specialist officers cadre. The real achievement of the institute over the years has been its capacity to handle massive recruitment examination involving lakhs & lakhs of candidates every year.
- These recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc.
- Given below are some figures which will give analysis of the Recruitment Projects handled by the institute and past three years. Figures are representation of both the candidates registered as well as tested. The comparison will be significant as the number of candidates who appear in the examination (i.e Tested) is always lesser than the number of registered for any exam.
IBPS Exam 2017 Eligibility
- A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of
Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi,
Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate
belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility
has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Exam 2017 Age Limit
- For Officer Level : Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1975 and later than 30.06.1994 (both dates inclusive).
- For Clerk Level : Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1987 and later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Note: It may vary for different post.
IBPS Exam 2017 Syllabus
IBPS Exam Pattern For Clerk
- Reasoning 50– Questions
- English Language 50– Questions
- Numerical Ability 50– Questions
- General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry 50– Questions
- Computer Knowledge 50– Questions
IBPS Exam Pattern Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT)
- Reasoning 50– Questions
- English Language 50– Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude 50– Questions
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) 50– Questions
- Computer Knowledge 50– Questions
- Descriptive Paper on English Composition (Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc)
IBPS Exam Pattern For Specialist Officers
- Test of Reasoning 50– Questions
- Test of English Language 50– Questions
- Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry 50– Questions
- Test of Professional Knowledge 50– Questions
Old Question Papers
IBPS Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the IBPS previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Competitive exam preparation. This Year on 2015 IBPS written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IBPS Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IBPS Exam 2017 Model Paper
- JbigDeaL provides IBPS Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IBPS related exams.
IBPS Online Mock Test:
- IBPS Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IBPS Question answers quiz.
- START IBPS Online Mock Test
IBPS Exam 2017 Cutoff
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum qualifying score in each test and also on total weighted
score that is 35% for SC / ST category candidates and 40% for Other Category candidates to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interviews to be conducted with the help of the designated Nodal RRBs,
coordinated by IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority. Decision of IBPS in shortlisting and calling
numbers of candidates for Common Interview shall be Final.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Exam 2017 Call Letter
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for examinations and interview shall be intimated in the respective
Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online
application form for CWE RRBs-IV. IBPS/ RRBs will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt
of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email
address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ RRBs. Candidates are hence advised to
regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates and any
information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account
from time to time during the recruitment process.
List of Banks / Institutions
PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS
1 Allahabad Bank
2 Andhra Bank
3 Bank of Baroda
4 Bank of India
5 Bank of Maharashtra
6 Canara Bank
7 Central Bank of India
8 Corporation Bank
9 Dena Bank
10 IDBI Bank
11 Indian Bank
12 Indian Overseas Bank
13 Oriental Bank of Commerce
14 Punjab National Bank
15 Punjab and Sind Bank
16 State Bank of India
16.1 State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
16.2 State Bank of Hyderabad
16.3 State Bank of Mysore
16.4 State Bank of Patiala
16.5 State Bank of Travancore
17 Syndicate Bank
18 UCO Bank
19 Union Bank of India
20 United Bank of India
21 Vijaya Bank
1 Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
2 Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
3 Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
4 Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
5 The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
6 Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
7 The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
8 Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
9 Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
10 Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
11 Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
12 The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
13 Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
14 National Co-operative Bank Ltd
15 Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
16 Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
17 The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
18 Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
19 Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
20 The Urban Co-operative Bank
21 Vaishya Sahakari Bank ltd
22 Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
1 Axis Bank Ltd.
2 Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
3 The Catholic Syrian Bank
4 The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
5 Federal Bank
6 ING Vysya Bank Ltd
7 The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
8 The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
9 The Nainital Bank Ltd.
10 The South Indian Bank Ltd.
11 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
CENTRAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
1 Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd.
2 Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
3 Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
4 National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
5 National Payment Corporation of India
6 Reserve Bank of India
7 Securities and Exchange Board of India
8 Small Industries Development Bank of India
1 Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd
2 General Insurance Corporation of India
3 General Insurers’ (Public Sector) Association
4 Life Insurance Corporation of India
5 LIC Housing Finance Ltd
6 The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
7 SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd
8 Star Union Dai-Ichi life Insurance Company Ltd
9 Universal SOMPO General Insurance Ltd
OTHER PUBLIC / PRIVATE SECTOR
1 Directorate of Accounts & Treasury
2 Directorate of Economics and Statistics
3 Directorate of Forensic Science Department
4 Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
5 Food and Drugs Administration
6 The Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra
7 Future Learning & Development Ltd.
8 Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd
9 India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.
10 Legal Metrology, Government of Maharashtra
12 Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
13 Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)
14 Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO)
15 Maharashtra State Khadi and Villages Industries Board
17 Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
18 Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Ltd
19 National Institute of Bank Management
20 Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra
21 Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited
22 Steel Authority of India Limited
23 Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
REGIONAL RURAL BANKS
1 Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
2 Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
3 Aryavart Gramin Bank
4 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
5 Baitarani Gramya Bank
6 Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
7 Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
8 Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
9 Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
10 Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
11 Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
12 Deccan Grameena Bank
13 Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
14 Ellaquai Dehati Bank
15 Gurgaon Gramin Bank
16 Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
17 Haryana Gramin Bank
18 Himachal Gramin Bank
19 Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
20 J and K Gramin Bank
21 Jharkhand Gramin Bank
22 Kamraz Rural Bank
23 Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
24 Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
25 Krishna Gramin Bank
26 Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
27 Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
28 Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
29 Malwa Gramin Bank
30 Meghalaya Rural Bank
31 Mewad Aanchalik Gramin bank
32 Mizoram Rural Bank
33 Nagaland Rural Bank
34 Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
35 Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
36 Neelachal Gramya Bank
37 North Malabar Gramin Bank
38 Pallavan Grama Bank
39 Pandyan Grama Bank
40 Parvatiya Grameen bank
41 Pragathi Gramina Bank
42 Prathama Bank
43 Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
44 Punjab Gramin Bank
45 Purvanchal Grameen Bank
46 Rajasthan Gramin Bank
47 Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
48 Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
49 Saptagiri Grameena Bank
50 Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
51 Saurashtra Gramin Bank
52 Shreyas Gramin Bank
53 South Malabar Gramin Bank
54 Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
55 Utkal Grameen Bank
56 Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
57 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
58 Vananchal Gramin Bank
59 Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen bank
60 Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
61 Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
62 Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Be the first to leave a review.