B.P.Ed Admission 2022: Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) course admission application form for various universities and colleges in India.
- The Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) programme is a professional course meant for preparing Trained Graduate Teachers in Physical Education mainly for upper primaryl (Class VI-VIII) and secondary (IX-X) Classes.
- The B.P.Ed. Programme shall be of duration of one academic year or of two Semesters.
B.P.Ed Admission & Entrance 2022
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test (written test, sports proficiency test, physical fitness test and marks obtained in the qualifying examination) or any other selection process as per the policy of the University/ State Government with due weightage for physical fitness/ proficiency, as per the policy of the University/State Government.
B.P.Ed Admission Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with fifty percent marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with fifty percent marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical education with forty five percent marks or Bachelors Degree with physical education as an elective subject with forty five percent marks and participation in National/All India Inter.Latest Topics: