B.Sc BE.d Course Admission 2022 [4 Years Integrated Degree] NCTE Approved. B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated programme has been prescribed by National Council for Teacher’s Education (NCTE) and Ministry of Human Resource Development, (MHRD) New Delhi as compulsory qualification for teaching in Secondary and Senior Secondary Schools i.e. from Class 9th to Class 12th, even this is the alternative qualification for teaching in elementary education schools i.e. class 1st to class 8th.
B.Sc B.E.d Course
The four-year integrated programme integrates general studies in science (content courses on par with those of undergraduate liberal programmes in science), and professional studies comprising foundations of education, pedagogy of school subjects, and practicum related to tasks and functions of a school teacher. It maintains the balance between theory and practice, and coherence and integration among the components of the programme, representing a wide knowledge base of a secondary school teacher. The programme aims at preparing science and mathematics teachers for upper primary and secondary stages of education. The four-year integrated course has been designed in view of the latest researches and experiments in the field of education. Besides having the latest knowledge in content areas the teacher trainees become well versed in pedagogy and communication skills which are integrated throughout the duration of the course.
Fee: 50,000/-(Per Annum)
Duration: 8 Semesters (4 Years)
B.Sc. B.Ed Eligibility:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in the in the Senior Secondary/ +2 or its equivalent with Science stream are eligible for admission in Bachelor of Science-Bachelor of Education (Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.) Programme. 5% relaxation for APST/ST/SC/OBC/PW candidates.
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group (PCM) must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics stands for Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology stands for Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates who have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2016, 2017 or appearing /appeared in 2018 only.
Career Prospects and Job Opportunities
After completing B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated course, successful candidates may work as elementary, secondary and senior secondary level teachers at educational institutes. They may find work at institutes imparting elementary, secondary and senior secondary level education, like –
- Government Schools
- Private Schools
- Day care centres
B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated professionals may work as:-
- Assistant Teacher
- Student Counsellor
B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated is a job-oriented teacher training programme. The programme best suited to the candidates who wish to teach at elementary, secondary and senior secondary level i.e. Class First to Class Twelfth and recognized in all the states of India.
List of Colleges
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers