BLDE UGET 2020 (Under-Graduate Entrance Test) is an Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Course in BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka. BLDE University is situated in Karnataka and was established in the year 1910. There are more than 75 colleges under BLDE association. BLDE University is a deemed university and is one of the premier institutes in medical education across the nation. Every year BLDE University conducts an entrance examination for admission to MBBS Course
BLDE UGET 2020:
- Aligarh Muslim University Medical Entrance Exam, which is popularly known as AMU EEE, is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. It is conducted for admission to University’s Bachelor’s level program in the fields of technology and architecture. The score of the candidates in the entrance examination are also accepted by the colleges affiliated to the university.
BLDE UGET 2020 Application Form
- Online Application Starts From April.
- Candidates need to visit http://www.bldeu.in/ officail website for Application Form.
- Filling of Form is online only. Click Here for BLDE UGET Application Forms and Details of How to Apply.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University
BLDE UGET 2020 Admission:
- Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC. Total intake 150 seats inclusive of NRI/Foreign/PIO/Others & Free seats to Bijapur district candidates.
BLDE UGET 2020 Eligibility
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Further, the candidate must
- Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
BLDE UGET 2020 Syllabus:
- • A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects will be held in the forenoon of 23/05/2010 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM).
- There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.• Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)• Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
- No Marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question. • There is no negative marking.
Syllabus: The syllabus of the test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) subjects of PUC I & II year prescribed by the Pre University Board of Karnataka. For detailed information regarding syllabus click the link BLDE-UGET– 2020 syllabus.
Note : The above mentioned topics are as followed by most of the pre university boards. However there may be variation amongst the various agencies conducting pre university/HSC/12th standard courses. This list is suggestion to you and there may be small variations in the content announced and the actual questions.
Old Question Papers
BLDE UGET Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the BLDE UGET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 AMU Medical Entrance written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
BLDE UGET 2020 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for BLDE UGET Entrance Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BLDE UGET Test related exams.
BLDE UGET Medical Entrance Practice Test:
- BLDE UGET Medical Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of BLDE UGET Test Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
BLDE UGET 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for BLDE University, Bijapur, Medical Entrance Test Exam 2020 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BLDE UGET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for BLDE UGET 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best BLDE UGET books in online you can check below.
BLDE UGET 2020 Books
BLDE UGET 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Medical+Entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Medical+Entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
BLDE UGET 2020 Result / Rank Card
- Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible in BLDE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test – 2020 (BLDEUUGET-2020) as per the regulations of Medical Council of India, New Delhi
BLDE UGET 2020 Answer Keys
- Aligarh Muslim University will prepare and publish Answer keys for Medical Entrance 2020 on the official website after the entrance test date. All SET of question papers answers keys will be prepared after the test and candidates can download AMU Medical Entrance Answer Keys 2020.
BLDE UGET Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Issue of on line TAT cards 1. Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
- 2. Candidates who have applied, can check the status of application from the website.
- 3. The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after downloading from University website.
BLDE UGET counselling 2020:
- BLDE University is conducting counselling, seat selection and admission process from June 2020 onwards, for eligible candidates for the Admission to Undergraduate courses for the academic year 2020-2021 as per the merit list based on the Undergraduate Entrance Test of BLDE University, Bijapur. The detailed information on seat matrix, counselling schedule, counselling time, and reporting time will be announced before counselling
|Address||Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura (Bijapur) – 586 103|
|Phone||08352 – 262770, Fax: 08352-263303|
|Test Period||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is generally held in Month of April|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers