Current Affairs GK February 2012 MCQ Question Answers Free Download PDF
Current Affairs GK February 2012
1. The World’s Youngest MCP and CCNA, who has exceptionally highest IQ in the world ?
Vishalini 11 year old Indian girl Vishalini, Born in
Thirunelveli, a small city of Tamil Nadu.
2. Name the Pakistani cricketer who was released from jail because of good behaviour after serving half of his 6 month sentence.
3. Which author’s autobiography release was cancelled at the Kolkata Book Fair?
4. Name the luxury watch collection launched by Seiko Watch India at a price range of Rs.1-5 lakh per piece.
5. What value of overseas inflow was injected into Indian markets in January 2012?
Rs.26,000 crore (US$5.08 billion)
6. Which guidelines have SEBI notified allowing companies to reduce promoter shareholding through private placement?
Institutional Placement Programme (IPP)
7. Which company will acquire full control of UTV Software and Communications Ltd.?
US-based Walt Disney
8. What is the value of IPO filed by Facebook?
9. Expand SAR.
Specific Absorption Rate
10. Who was awarded ‘Pride of India’ award by the Indian- American community in Washington?
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers