Current Affairs Quiz : July 10 2017 Question And Answers
This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on July 10 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Tenth July 2017 are drifted here as a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download this “Current Affairs Quiz : July 10 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz July 10 2017
Current Affairs Quiz : July 10 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free inPDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :July102017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Recently President Pranab Mukherjee launches how many digital initiatives over e-education?
Answer: A – Four – Explanation – President Pranab Mukherjee on 9th July launched digital initiatives Swayam, Swayam Prabha, National Academic Depository and National Digital Library in New Delhi to push e-education in the country.
2. Recently which Union Territory government launches Free Surgery Scheme?
A. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
C. Daman and Diu
Answer: B – Delhi – Explanation – Delhi’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 8th July, 2017 announced a new health scheme to enable capital’s residents avail free surgery in private hospitals at government’s cost. This would be applicable in case government hospitals were unable to operate within one month.
3. Recently In which state two day regional conference on Good governance and Republication of best held?
A. West Bengal
Answer: C – Uttarakhand – Explanation – A two days Regional Conference on “Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices” begans in Nainital, Uttarakhand from 9th of July.
4. In this state first International Aviation Security seminar organized by National Security Guard?
B. Tamil Nadu
Answer: D – Haryana – Explanation – On 6th and 7th July, 2017, National Security Guard (NSG) organised First International Aviation Security seminar organised by National Security Guard in Haryana.
5. Recently at the age of ________________ former Bengal Cricketer Gour Ghose was died?
Answer: A – 77 – Explanation – Former Bengal and Jharkhand First-Class cricketer Gour Ghosh passed away on 9th of July 2017.He was 77 years of age.
6. Recently in which country 12th G20 Summit was held?
Answer: C – Germany – Explanation – The 2017 G20 Summit was the 12th meeting of the Group of Twenty (G20), which was held on 7th and 8th July, 2017, in Hamburg, Germany. The theme for this year’s G20 Summit was “Shaping an Inter-connected World”.
7. On 10th July 2017 Google dedicates its doodle to celebrate her 293rd birthday?
A. Marie Curie
B. Eva Ekeblad
C. Gerty Theresa Cori
D. Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin
Answer: B – Eva Ekeblad – Explanation – Countess Eva Ekeblad was a Swedish noble and agronomist who discovered how to extract starch from potatoes, paving the way for gluten-free baking and alcohols such as vodka, moonshine and potato wine. Ekeblad, who was born in Sweden on July 10, 1724, would be celebrating her 293rd birthday today and Google has created a Doodle in her honour.
8. According to the World Bank which country is the front runner in the fight against climate change?
Answer: C – India – Explanation – According to the World Bank, India is emerging as a front runner in the global fight against climate change,with a sweeping commitment to solar power, innovative solutions and energy efficiency initiatives to supply its people with 24×7 electricity by 2030.
9. Recently ‘True Blood’ actor Nelsan Ellis was died at the age of __________________.
Answer: D – 39 – Explanation – Actor Nelsan Ellis was best known for playing Lafayette Reynolds on the HBO series “True Blood,” has died at the age of 39.
10. Who becomes youngest Ladies European Tour winner?
A. Atthaya Thitikul
B. Belinda Bencic
C. Borna Coric
D. Ana Konjuh
Answer: A – Atthaya Thitikul – Explanation – Teenage Atthaya Thitikul became the youngest winner on the Ladies European Tour on 9th of July 2017.
11. Who among the following has been shortlisted for World Soundtrack Awards?
A. A.R. Rahman
B. Lady Gaga
C. Neil Diamond
D. Gil Shaham
Answer: A – A.R. Rahman – Explanation – Academy Award-winning composer AR Rahman has been shortlisted for the World Soundtrack Awards for his upcoming film, Viceroy’s House.
12. Who are in the GQ’s most Influential Young Indians list?
B. Allu Arjun
C. Ranveer Singh
D. Ranbir Kapoor
Answer: A & C – Prabhas & Ranveer Singh – Explanation – Actor Ranveer Singh has featured in GQ’s Most Influential Young Indians 2017. ‘Baahubali’ actor Prabhas with other actors have featured in the Most Influential Young Indians Artistes list by GQ India magazine.
13. Who has take charge as chief of GST intelligence agency?
A. Alok Kumar
B. John Joseph
C. Deepak Kumar
D. Mahavir Singh Dagur
Answer: B – John Joseph – Explanation – John Joseph has been appointed Director General of Goods and Services Tax Intelligence (DG GSTI) on 9th of July 2017.
14. Who has been re-elected as NRAI President?
A. Raninder Singh
B. Kalikesh Narayan Singh Deo
C. Ajay H. Patel
D. VK Dhall
Answer: A – Raninder Singh – Explanation – Incumbent Raninder Singh was on 8th july, 2017 re-elected president of the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) for a four-year term in Mohali. Raninder is the son of Punjab Chief Minister Capt. Amarinder Singh.
15. Recently this bank has launches first paperless Banking services sbiINTOUCH?
A. Nepal SBI Bank
B. Bangladesh SBI Bank
C. Japan SBI Bank
D. China SBI Bank
Answer: A – Nepal SBI Bank – Explanation – Nepal SBI Bank, a subsidiary of the State Bank of India, on 8th July launched its fully automatic digital banking services sbiINTOUCH in Kathmandu.