Current Affairs Quiz : July 30 2017 Question And Answers
This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on July 30 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Thirty July 2017 are drifted here as a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download this “Current Affairs Quiz : July 30 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz July 30 2017
Current Affairs Quiz : July 30 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free inPDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :July302017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Name the application launches by the Union minister for Earthquake Parameter Dissemination.
A. India Quake
B. Bharat Quake
C. Hindustan Quake
D. World Quake
Answer: A – India Quake – Explanation – On the occasion of Foundation Day of Ministry of Earth Sciences in New Delhi Union Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Dr. Harsh Vardhan has launched an app “India Quake” on 27th of July 2017.
2. On which day Lok Sabha passes bill to amend Companies Law?
A. 26 July 2017
B. 27 July 2017
C. 28 July 2017
D. 29 July 2017
Answer: B – 27 July 2017 – Explanation – On July 27, 2017, Lok Sabha passed Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016, a bill to amend the Companies Act, 2013, seeking to strengthen corporate governance standards, initiate strict action against defaulting companies and help improve the ease of doing business in India.
3. Recently which state government banned mixing of liquid nitrogen with drinks and food?
B. Tamil Nadu
Answer: C – Haryana – Explanation – Haryana government has prohibited mixing of liquid nitrogen with any drink or food article announced on 29th of July 2017.
4. Recently which state’s women commission will sign an agreement with UNDP?
B. Uttar Pradesh
Answer: D – Maharashtram – Explanation – Maharashtra’s women commission will sign an agreement with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
5. Name the Bollywood actor was recently died.
A. Inder Kumar
B. Rahul Khanna
C. Sunny Deol
D. Rahul Roy
Answer: A – Inder Kumar – Explanation – Actor Inder Kumar, best known for his role in films like Khiladiyon KaKhiladi and Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye. Bollywood actor Inder Kumar died on 28th July 2017. He was 45.
6. According to the Dell which Indian city ranks 40 among top 50 cities for women entrepreneurs?
D. New Delhi
Answer: A – Bengaluru – Explanation – Bengaluru has ranked 40th out of 50 cities on Women Entrepreneur (WE) Cities Index 2017 study released by Dell. The index ranks cities in terms of its ability to attract and foster growth of women-owned firms.
7. Recently which country successfully launches satellites carrying rocket?
Answer: B – Iran – Explanation – Iran has successfully launched a satellite-carrying rocket Simorgh into space on 28th of July 2017.
8. Name the new software develops by the scientists that can crate 3D models from 2D photographs.
Answer: C – SurfNet – Explanation – Scientists have developed new Artificial intelligence (AI) software called SurfNet that can create three dimensional (3D) models from 2D photographs.
9. Which day is observed as International Tiger Day?
A. 30 July 2017
B. 31 July 2017
C. 29 July 2017
D. 28 July 2017
Answer: C – 29 July 2017 – Explanation – ‘International Tiger Day’ is celebrated every year on 29th July. This year’s International Tiger Day was celebrated with the slogan ‘Fresh Ecology for Tigers’ Protection’.
10. Which country finishes 6th in 2017 World Junior Squash Championship?
D. New Zealand
Answer: A – India – Explanation – India finished 6th in the girl’s team event of the 2017 WSF-World Junior Squash Championship on 29th of June 2017.
11. Who becomes the first ever Swimmer to win three gold medals in one night at worlds Championship?
A. Sun Yang
B. Caeleb Dressel
C. Kyle Chalmers
D. Mack Horton
Answer: B – Caeleb Dressel – Explanation – The 20-year-old American Swimmer Caeleb Dressel has become the first swimmer to win three gold medals on a single night at either the FINA World Swimming Championship or the Olympics.
12. Name the Japanese and Sri Lankan who are among the six winners of this year’s Ramon Magsaysay Awards.
A. Tony Tay
B. Barack Obama
C. Yoshiaki Ishizawa
D. Gethsie Shanmugam
Answer: C & D – Yoshiaki Ishizawa & Gethsie Shanmugam – Explanation – A Japanese historian Yoshiaki Ishizawa, who helped Cambodians, preserve the Angkor temples and a Sri Lankan teacher Gethsie Shanmugam, who counseled war widows Japanese, Sri Lankan among Magsaysay award winners and orphans to overcome their nightmares are among the six winners of this year’s Ramon Magsaysay
13. Recently which bank has offered Bharat Bill Payment system for its customers?
A. Indian Overseas Bank
B. IDBI Bank
C. Oriental Bank of Commerce
D. Punjab & Sindh Bank
Answer: A – Indian Overseas Bank – Explanation – Indian Overseas Bank has offered the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) which is introduced by the National Payments Corporation of India, for its customers.
14. Recently which bank launches “CANDI” its first digital branch in Bengaluru?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Bank of Maharashtra
C. Canara Bank
D. Central Bank of India
Answer: C – Canara Bank – Explanation – Canara Bank has launched its first ‘Digital Banking Branch’ at Spencer Towers in MG Road, Bengaluru.
15. Who has been declared as interim Prime Minister of Pakistan?
A. Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
B. Abdul Qadir Baloch
C. Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan
D. Pir Syed Sadaruddin Shah Rashidi
Answer: A – Shahid Khaqan Abbasi – Explanation – Former Petroleum Minister and senior PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi will be appointed as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan.
16. As per report which country is the world’s third biggest beef exporter?
Answer: B – India – Explanation – As per Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report released by the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD), India is the world’s third-biggest exporter of beef and is projected to hold on to that position over the next decade.