This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on October 03 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Third October 2017 are drifted here as
a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download
this “Current Affairs Quiz : October 03 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : October 03 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free in PDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :October 03 2017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Recently who has announced that five more States such as Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand and Haryana have reached the milestone of making all cities and towns Open Defecation Free?
- A. Mr.Harsh Vardhan
- B. Mr.Prakash Javadekar
- C. Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri
- D. Mr.Narendra Singh Tomar
Answer: C – Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri – Explanation: On October 2, 2017, Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri announced that five more States viz., Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand and Haryana have reached the milestone of making all cities and towns Open Defecation Free. It is to be noted that On October 2, 2017, ‘Swacch Bharat Mission’ completed three years.
2. Rajghat, the Samadhi of Mahatam Gandhi in Delhi, has for the first time acquired a statue of Mahatma Gandhi on the occasion of the ________ Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- A. 146th
- B. 148th
- C. 145th
- D. 147th
Answer: B – 148th – Explanation: Rajghat, the Samadhi of Mahatam Gandhi in Delhi, has for the first time acquired a statue of Mahatma Gandhi. The statue was unveiled by Vice-President of India Mr. M.Venkaiah Naidu on October 2, 2017, on the occasion of the 148 Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
3. Which country opened a 409-km new expressway linking Tibet’s provincial capital Lhasa with Nyingchi, which is close to Arunachal Pradesh border?
- A. China
- B. Japan
- C. Russia
- D. Brazil
4. Recently which Airways acquires 49 percent stake in Italy’s Meridiana?
- A. Uganda
- B. South Sudan
- C. Qatar
- D. Oman
Answer: C – Qatar – Explanation: Qatar Airways, one of the Middle East’s biggest carriers has announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 49 per cent stake in Italy’s AQA Holding. Alsarda, previous sole shareholder will retain a 51 per cent share in the company.
5. International Day of Non-Violence was observed all over the world on ________.
- A. 3rd October
- B. 2nd October
- C. 1st October
- D. 30th November
6. World Habitat Day observed all over the world on _________.
- A. 2nd October
- B. 3rd October
- C. 1st October
- D. 30th November
7. Name the bank levied closure charges of Rs 500 with Goods and Service Tax (GST) to savings bank account customers.
- A. HDFC Bank
- B. State Bank of India
- C. Axis Bank
- D. ICICI Bank
8. India’s first International Financial Services Centre GIFT- IFSC has ranked at _______ place in the latest September 2017 edition of Global Financial Centres Index 22 (GFCI) of London.
- A. 8th
- B. 5th
- C. 10th
- D. 12th
9. India received it’s first-ever shipment of US crude oil at which port?
- A. Jawaharlal Nehru Port
- B. Port Blair Port
- C. Tuticorin Port
- D. Paradip Port
10. In which field Jeffrey C Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W Young awarded received 2017 Nobel Prize?
- A. Physiology or medicine
- B. Peace
- C. Economics
- D. Literature
11. Who has conferred Swacchhata awards on those who contributed towards the Clean India objective in urban areas?
- A. Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
- B. Minister of Health and Family Welfare
- C. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- D. Minister of External Affairs
12. Recently In Which Country Jagmeet Singh becomes first non-white politician to lead a major political party?
- A. Canada
- B. United States
- C. Cuba
- D. Mexico
13. Recently who has launched ‘Swachh Andhra Mission’ on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti?
- A. Shri Nitish Kumar
- B. Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- C. Shri Pinarayi Vijayan
- D. Shri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu
14. Recently Birendra Prasad Baishya has elected as chairman of two sub-committees to which of the following federation?
- A. International Chess Federation
- B. International Athletic Federation
- C. International Ball Badminton Federation
- D. International Weightlifting Federation
15. Recently who won sixth title in a row at National Motorcycle Racing?
- A. Rajesh kumar
- B. Akash yadhav
- C. Jagan Kumar
- D. Siddharth Raj
Video Current Affairs Quiz: October 03 2017
Do not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by