This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on October 04 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Fourth October 2017 are drifted here as
a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download
this “Current Affairs Quiz : October 04 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : October 04 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free in PDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :October 04 2017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Recently which country unveils third National Wildlife Action Plan for 2017-2031?
- A. India
- B. Nepal
- C. Bangladesh
- D. Bhutan
2. Recently which state government creating land bank for industrial allocation?
- A. Gujarat
- B. Odisha
- C. Karnataka
- D. Kerala
3. Recently 1st community toilet for third gender inaugurated in which place?
- A. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- B. Patna, Bihar
- C. Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- D. Rohtak, Haryana
4. Recently NHAI launches how many Free Eye Check-up camps on National Highways?
- A. 25
- B. 50
- C. 75
- D. 30
5. Which state launches ‘Mathru Purna’ scheme for pregnant women?
- A. Karnataka
- B. Punjab
- C. Haryana
- D. Gujarat
6. Recently PM Modi lays foundation stone of AIIMS, IIIT in which state?
- A. Arunachal Pradesh
- B. Himachal Pradesh
- C. Uttar Pradesh
- D. Madhya Pradesh
7. Recently Sumitra Mahajan attended special parliamentary session in which country?
- A. Nepal
- B. Sri Lanka
- C. Bangladesh
- D. Bhutan
8. Recently in which country a statue of Mahatma Gandhi was unveiled to mark his 148th birth anniversary?
- A. Philippines
- B. Uganda
- C. Wales
- D. Tanzania
9. Recently India and which country to conduct first joint tiger count through camera tapping?
- A. Nepal
- B. Bhutan
- C. Pakistan
- D. Bangladesh
Answer: A – Nepal – Explanation: On 2nd October 2017, Nepal and India planned to conduct a joint head count of tigers in Nepal and areas in India adjoining Nepal using same technology.
10. Recently which country launches ‘world’s biggest & most powerful’ nuclear icebreaker Ship?
- A. Russia
- B. Africa
- C. China
- D. Japan
11. Credit Rating Agency Fitch Ratings has lowered India’s economic growth forecast for Financial Year 2017-18 to _________ percentage from 7.4 percentage.
- A. 6.5%
- B. 6.9%
- C. 7.2%
- D. 5.5%
12. Recently which Ministry awarded as the best department in ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’?
- A. Finance Ministry
- B. Agriculture Ministry
- C. Health Ministry
- D. None of the above
Answer: C- Health Ministry – Explanation: On 2nd October 2017, The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare was awarded as the best department for its contribution during ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’, in New Delhi.
13. Recently who won the 2017 Nobel Prize in the field of Physics for their pioneering role in the detection of gravitational waves at Stockholm, Sweden?
- A. Rainer Weiss
- B. Barry Barish
- C. Kip Thorne
- D. All of the above
Answer: D – All of the above – Explanation: On October 3, 2017, US scientists Rainer Weiss, Barry Barish and Kip Thorne won the 2017 Nobel Prize in the field of Physics for their pioneering role in the detection of gravitational waves at Stockholm, Sweden. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has announced the winners of the 9 million Swedish crown ($1.1 million) award.
14. President appoints Commission under whom to Examine Sub Categorization of OBCs?
- A. Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal
- B. Former Chief Justice G Rohini
- C. Acting Chief Justice Rakesh Tiwari
- D. Justice Debasish Kar Gupta
15. Recently who join Hands with FIFA U17 World Cup Tournament as Official Partners?
- A. Maruti Suzuki
- B. Hyundai India
- C. Mahindra & Mahindra
- D. TATA Motors
Answer: B – Hyundai India – Explanation: Hyundai India has announced that it will be official transportation partner for the upcoming FIFA U17 World Cup Tournament which starts from October 6, 2017 in India.
Video Current Affairs Quiz: October 04 2017
Do not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by