D.Ed / D.El.Ed / PTTI / ETE – Admission 2022 Diploma in Elementary Education: This is a 2 years training course for those who wants to be a teacher (class I-VIII). According to N.C.T.E. rules no one can apply for the post of primary teacher without this training.
D.Ed / D.El.Ed / PTTI / ETE – Admission 2022
Diploma in Elementary Education Programme is an effort of School of Education to enhance understanding and competencies of in-service teachers for carrying out the teaching learning process effectively at the elementary level.
- D.Ed means Diploma in Education
- D.El.Ed means Diploma in Elementary Education
- PTTI means Primary Teachers Training
- ETE means Elementary Teacher Education
D.Ed / D.El.Ed Course
- It aims to prepare teachers for the elementary stage of education, i.e. classes I to VIII. The aim of elementary education is to fulfill the basic learning needs of all children in an inclusive school environment bridging social and gender gaps with the active participation of the community.
- The elementary teacher education programme carries different nomenclatures such as BTC, J.B.T, D.Ed. and (Diploma in Education). Henceforth, the nomenclature of the programme shall be the same across all states and it shall be referred to as the ‘Diploma in Elementary Education'(D.EI.Ed).
[box title=”Difference between D.Ed and D.El.Ed Course“]
- Technically there are no difference except the course name.
- Both courses are design for Elementary Teacher Training i.e. Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII).
- Students may join D.Ed or D.El.Ed course after class 12th (Senior Secondary ).
- Important Points to remember: Both course should be 2 year Duration, the college/institute should approved by NCTE.
- If you qualified D.Ed or D.El.Ed after 10th+2 you can apply in TET Exam (Paper I) i.e. for Primary Stage teachers.
- if you have 10+2+3 and D.Ed or D.El.Ed degree you can apply TET Exam (Paper I and Paper II both).
- (a) Candidates with at least 50% marks in the higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- (b) The reservation and relaxation in marks for SClST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government / State Goverrment whichever is applicable.
D.EI.Ed Admission Procedure 2022
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government / UT Administration.
List of D.Ed Entrance Exam
|Haryana D.Ed 2022 State Council of Education Research & Training (SCETR)|
|CG Pre D.Ed 2022 – Chhattisgarh Pre-D.ed Entrance|
|HP D.El.Ed. CET 2022 Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)|
|WB D.El.Ed. 2022 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Punjab ETT 2022 : D.EI.Ed Admission|
|NIOS D.El.Ed. Admission 2022:|
|MP D.EI.Ed Admission by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|IGNOU D.EI.Ed Admission 2022||June||N/A|
|MANUU D.El.Ed. Entrance Test 2022 Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)|
|Scert Odisha D.El.Ed. Admission 2022|
|Scert Bihar D.El.Ed. Admission 2022|
|Scert Chandigarh D.El.Ed. Admission 2022|
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A. Education)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration (PGDEMA)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Pre Primary Education (PGDPPED)
- Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
The academic programmes at various stages of development are:
- M.Phil. in Education
- Professional Development of Teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Certificate in Inclusive Education (CIE)Latest Topics: