GK December 2015 Question Answers General Knowledge PDF. We provide Month Wise General Knowledge. This page is only for December 2015 General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers. This General Knowledge (GK) December 2015 MCQs will help all the students for preparing any entrance exam also any exam for Govt Recruitment Jobs.
We have worked hard to provide you Month wise current General Knowledge 2016-2017 Free Download PDF for you.
GK December 2015 Question Answers
- Which of the following has been honoured with Knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for his influential work on prevention and treatment of cancer?
B. Harpal Singh
C. Daljit Lally
D. Rekha Mehr
Answer :- B. Harpal Singh
- According to the official of Ministry of External Affairs, globally India has been ranked at which place in issuing of passports?
Answer :- D. 3rd
- Which state govt has decided to make minimum educational qualification compulsory for the contestants of local body polls?
Answer :- D. Haryana
- Which of the following had translated “Bible: The New Testament”?
B. Nishigandha Sen
C. Mangesh Padgaonkar
D. Dilip Prabhavalkar
Answer :- C. Mangesh Padgaonkar
His translation of Bible: The New Testament was published in 2008.
- 2015 Jnanpith Award has been conferred upon which of the following?
B. Raghuveer Chaudhary
C. Bhalchandra Nemade
D. Kedarnath Singh
Answer :- B. Raghuveer Chaudhary
The Jnanpith Award is a literary award in India. Along with the Sahitya Akademi Fellowship, it is one of the two most prestigious literary honours in the country. The award was instituted in 1961
- Ministry of AYUSH has been conferred with the ISO 9001:2008 – Certificate for applying Quality Management System. What AYUSH stands for?
Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Haematology
B. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Urology, Surgery & Homoeopathy
C. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy
D. Ayurveda, Yoga & Neuropathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy
Answer :- C. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy
- Which of the following state Governor has written a song on “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” which would be pasted at the entrances of state government departments?
Rajasthan Governor – Kalyan Singh
B. TN Governor – K. Rosaiah
C. Goa Governor – Mridula Sinha
D. Odisha Governor – S. C. Jamir
Answer :- C. Goa Governor – Mridula Sinha
- In women’s category (213kg), who has won gold in Senior National Weightlifting Championships that was held in Patiala?
B. Rajwant Kaur
C. Rakhi Haldar
Answer :- C. Rakhi Haldar
- Which State Election Commission (SEC) has been the first in the country to allow online voting facility for voters of municipal corporation areas of the state?
Answer :- C. Gujarat
- Which of the following has become the first woman to be the COO of a Big Four accounting firm in India?
B. Satyavati Berera
C. Bharati Jacob
D. Shalini Pillay
Answer :- B. Satyavati Berera
Download PDF General Knowledge December 2019
- You can download full General Knowledge December 2015 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|December 2019||Download General Knowledge December 2019|
Don not forget to check the following topics