GK July 2016 Question Answers General Knowledge PDF. We provide Month Wise General Knowledge. This page is only for July 2016 General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers. This General Knowledge (GK) July 2016 MCQs will help all the students for preparing any entrance exam also any exam for Govt Recruitment Jobs.
We have worked hard to provide you Month wise current General Knowledge 2016-2017 Free Download PDF for you.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
GK July 2016 Question Answers
- The International Day of Friendship is being celebrated on which date to promote the role that friendship plays across the world?
- July 29
B. July 30
C. July 31
D. August 1
Answer : B. July 30
- 2. Which country weightlifter is being banned to participate in the Rio Olympics by the International Weightlifting Federation?
Answer : C. Russia
- 3. Who has been appointed as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court by Bihar Governor Ramnath Kovind?
- Tejashwi Prasad Yadav
B. Iqbal Ahmed Ansari
C. Sushil Kumar Modi
D. Vijay Kumar Chaudary
Answer : B. Iqbal Ahmed Ansari
- 4. Which Airport has been awarded with Best Airport at National Tourism Awards for the year 2014-15 held in New Delhi?
B. New Delhi
Answer : C. Mumbai
- 5. Which former Indian Cricket Team director has resigned from the International Cricket Council’s cricket committee?
B. Virendar Sehwag
C. Anil Kumble
D. Ravi Shastri
Answer : D. Ravi Shastri
- 6. Which state tops both the list in terms of number of domestic and foreign tourist Visits during 2015 report released by the Market Research Division of Ministry of Tourism?
Answer : B. Tamilnadu
- 7. For whom, President Pranab Mukherji presented National Awards for 2008, 2009 & 2010 at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi by paying the tribute?
- Bhagat Singh Koshyari
B. Bidhan Chandra Roy
C. Bipin Chandra Pal
D. Biju Janata Dal
Answer : B. Bidhan Chandra Roy
- 8. Which method is developed by the researchers from UTSA which can kill cancer cells deals with tumours in two hours?
- Invasive method
B. Destructive testing method
C. Non Invasive method
D. Non destructive testing method
Answer : C. Non Invasive method
- 9. By which scheme Government of India made a pact of Allowing four Public Sector Insurers?
Answer : C. PMFBY
- 10. Who is the new Chairperson of Industry Body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce for Telengana State?
- Deepak Gupta
B. A S Kiran Kumar
C. M. Prabhakar Rao
D. Devendra Surana
Answer : D. Devendra Surana
Download Full PDF General Knowledge July 2016
- You can download full General Knowledge July 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|July 2016||Download General Knowledge July 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics