International Current Affairs April 2016 Question Answers (MCQ) Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF General Knowledge April 2016.
Now we recently put International Current Affairs Quiz April 2016 in online mock test with four answers. We will not put any April 2016 PDF downloadable file in April 2016 International Current Affairs pages.
International Current Affairs April 2016 Question Answers
- Which organization declared the International Jazz day on 30thApril every year to celebrate the virutues Jazz as an educational tool?
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund
B. International Dance Organisation
C. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
D. World Dance Carnival
Answer & Explanation– C. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
The day was declared during the UNESCO General Conference in 2011. The first annual International Jazz Day was kicked off in Paris.
- Which country developed world’s first Graphene electronic paper which is the Lightest and Strongest known material?
Answer : – D. China
Explanation :OED Technologies of China joint ventured with Company in Chongqing Province has developed the world’s first graphene electronic paper. The graphene is derived from carbon, meaning production costs will be much lower than for traditional e-papers, which use the rare expensive metal indium.
- Which Endangered animal spotted in nature reserve in China’s Gansu province have spotted at least nine such dogs or dholes on camera?
Asiatic lion tailed Monkey
B. Indian Bastards
C. Asiatic wild dogs
D. Indian Tiger
Answer : – C. Asiatic Wild dogs
- Which CEO has been paid with high pay compensation globally which was announced by New York based Equilar Study?
Oracle Coporation CEO’s Mark V Hurd and Safra A Catz
B. Robert A Iger of Walt Disney
C. David Cote of Honeywell International
D. Jeffrey R Immelt of General Electric
Answer : A. Oracle Coporation CEO’s Mark V Hurd and Safra A Catz
- Which is observed to remember all Victims of Chemical Warfare every year to discourage the world to prohibit the use of chemical weapons?
B. April 29th
C. April 30th
D. April 27th
Answer : – B. April 29th
This year 11th anniversary of the Day is commemorated. The day is Instituted in the year 2005 an annual event held to pay a tribute to the victims of chemical warfare and to discourage the world to prohibit the use of chemical weapons.
- Who has been appointed as New Zealand’s captain in One day, T20 and Test cricket matches after succeeds of Brendon McCullum?
B. Luke Ronchi
C. Martin Guptil
D. None of the Above
Answer : – A. Kane Willaimson
- Which space agency has left its efforts to reinstate the operation of Costly X-ray satellite lost in Space which is joint venture of NASA and few nations?
Answer : D. JAXA
The Japan Aerospace exploration Agency (JAXA) has abandoned its efforts to reinstate the operations of costly satellite, named Hitomi that was used to probe the black holes using X-Ray Telescopes.
- Which Country currency note has been selected as Best banknote of the year which was Canada Banknote Company?
New Zealand Dollar
B. Sweden Krone
C. Russia Ruble
D. Australian Dollar
Answer : A. New Zealand Dollar
Mountaineer and Explorer Sir Edmund Hillary is featured on face of the $5 bill currency note which is best Bank Note of the year.
Designed by: Canada Banknote Company
- On April 28this being observed as world Day for Safety and Health at work every to promote a safe and Healthy work environment. The Day is brainchild of which organization?
World Trade Organisation
B. World health Organisation
C. United Nations
D. International Labour Organisation
Answer : D. International Labour Organisation
- Who has been selected as vice president of South Sudan after winding up the civil war after two years?
B. Salva Kiir
C. Mahela Machar
D. Silva Kube
Answer : –A. Riek Machar
Download Full PDF International Current Affairs April 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full International Current Affairs April 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|April 2016||Download International Current Affairs April 2016|
- International Current Affairs March 2016
- International Current Affairs December 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs May 2016 Question Answers (MCQ)
- International Current Affairs June 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs November 2015 Question Answers
- Download International Current Affairs July 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs August 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs September 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs October 2015 Question Answers (MCQ)
- International Current Affairs April 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs February 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs January 2016 Question Answers