IOCL Recruitment Exam 2019 Previous Year Written Test Question Papers with answers, Syllabus, Eligibility, Sample Papers, Admit Card, Call Letter, Result.
IOCL Exam 2019
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company requires result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Grass root Refinery at Paradip, Odisha.
- Candidates will be selected written test/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade / Disciplines mentioned below: Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows.
- The consolidated stipend payable shall be as mentioned below or as revised (under the Act) from time to time (whichever is higher), Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the state of Assam.
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 95
Name of the Post:
1. Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 25 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10 Posts
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 05 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice: 55 Posts
a. Chemical: 25 Posts
b. Mechanical: 15 Posts
c. Electrical: 10 posts
d. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
- IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment 2019 Application Form – Total Vacancies – 45 – Last Date – 31st July 2018
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from 26.02.2017.
- The IOCL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement is available ON LINE on the websites https://www.iocl.com/.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this Advertisement, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
|Start Date for submission of Online Application|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||07-03-2017.|
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
Qualification & Experience: The prescribed qualification from Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course and the required percentage (%age) marks, experience as on 30.11.2015 for each post is given below:
Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production) Discipline-Chemical
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering or B.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer /Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry
Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M) Discipline-Electrical
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation / maintenance of Power Generators/Distribution Sub Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers/Motors/ACBs/VCBs/UPS/Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/ protective relays including electromagnetic/Static/Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical/Fertilizer/Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance)
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analysers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc. in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical/Fertilisers/Power Plants/Oil & Natural Gas Exploration/large industrial establishmentsLatest Topics: