ISAT Exam 2018 admission.iist.ac.in conducted by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Admission 2018 Test Admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) & Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.S./M.Tech.) courses for 2018-19.
IIST Admission 2018
- JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) – 2018 Examinations Candidates should appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi to qualify themselves to appear for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)-2018 conducted by IITs and secure the minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE (Advanced)-2018 as given
- a. General Candidates (GEN): At least 20% marks in aggregate (i.e. 100 marks out of 504) and at least 5% marks (i.e. 8 marks out of 168) in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
- b. Other Backward Community – Non Creamy Layer OBC (NCL) Candidates: At least 18% marks in aggregate (i.e. 90 marks out of 504) and at least 4.5% marks (i.e. 7 marks out of 168) in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
- c. SC, ST & PD Candidates: At least 10% marks in aggregate (i.e. 50 marks out of 504) and at least 2.5% marks (i.e. 4 marks out of 168) in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Online registration of application opens on June.
- For online registration of the application, the candidate should have access to a computer, a laser printer and Internet connection. They should also have their JEE (Main)-2018 Roll Number, JEE (Advanced)-2018 Roll Number and a valid email id.
- Candidates should register their application only through online portal admission.iist.ac.in ,
- Only candidates who have applied online for undergraduate admission to IIST and made the payment in the Bank and uploaded the scanned image of challan (DD for NRI candidates) before the specified dates (given in Table 2) will be considered for admission to IIST.
- The IIST admission rank list and the date/venues for counselling will be published in our web site on July.
ISAT Exam 2018
ISAT Exam is replaced by IIT JEE (Main) and JEE Advance.
- Citizenship: The candidate has to be an Indian citizen to apply for ISAT-2012.
- Date of Birth: Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories should be born on or after 1st October 1987, while those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be born on or after 1st October 1982.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in Class X or equivalent examination: Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination, while those belonging to SC,ST and PD categories must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination: Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure at least 70% marks in the aggregate in their Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) papers in their Qualifying Examination (QE), while those belonging to SC,ST, and PD categories must secure at least 60% marks in the aggregate in their PCM papers in their QE.
- Year of first appearance for final Qualifying Examination (QE) should be 2011 or 2012.
- Year of attaining the required percentage of mark in QE should be 2011 or 2012 (For candidates appearing in 2012, results should be available on or before Ist July 2012)
IIST offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) programmes in three branches, namely
(i) Aerospace Engineering
(ii) Avionics and
(iii) Physical sciences.
The total number of seats for the B.Tech Programmes in IIST for the academic year 2014-15 is 156. The seat matrix for different programmes is as follows:
B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering : 60
B.Tech. in Avionics : 60
B.Tech. in Physical Sciences : 36
ISAT Hall Ticket Download
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (ISAT) 2012 Hall Ticket Download @www.iist.ac.in
The candidate has to download/print the Hall Ticket from the IIST website www.iist.ac.in/isat2012 which will be available by 2nd March 2012. The Hall Ticket will contain the assigned Roll Number, details of the allotted Test Centre and other relevant information and an assigned space for affixing the candidate’s photograph and signature.
The candidate has to:
a. Affix a recent colour photograph on the space provided in the Hall Ticket.
b. Put his/her signature on the space provided in the Hall Ticket.
c. Get the Hall Ticket attested from the head of the school/college/institution last
studied or studying.
The facility for downloading/printing the Hall Ticket will be made available from 2nd March 2012 to 10th April 2012.
The candidates are required to bring the Hall Ticket for the ISAT-2012 on the day of the admission test without fail. The Invigilator will collect the Hall Ticket on the day of admission test after due verification of the Roll Number, details of the allotted Test Centre and other relevant information.