West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is reponsible for conducting JEXPO 2018 and VOCLET 2018 entrance exam i.e WB Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018-2018 VOCLET i.e West Bengal Vocational Lateral Entry Test and JEXPO i.e Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination.
- 1 JEXPO 2018 and VOCLET 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
JEXPO 2018 and VOCLET 2018
- Information related to the Entrance Examinations JEXPO 2018 & VOCLET 2018 for admission to the. Diploma Courses in Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics in the State to be conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Subject: Distribution of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure for JEXPO-2018 & VOCLET-2018.
This is for kind information of all Principals and Officers in Charge of Government, Government Sponsored and Self-financed Polytechnics of the State that OMR Application forms and Information Brochures of JEXPO-2018 & VOCLET-2018 will be distributed from the Kolkata Karigori Bhavan, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013 on and from 11.02.2018 (Thursday).
Selling of application forms from the Polytechnics shall start on and from 15.02.2017 and shall continue till 21.03.2017 (excluding Sundays & Holidays). Application fee for both JEXPO & VOCLET is Rs.500/– (for Kanyashree Enrollees, fee is Rs.250/-) and will be paid by the candidates in cash. Other terms and conditions of form sale shall remain unchanged.
In view of the above, all Principals and Officers in Charge of the Polytechnics are requested to collect OMR forms and Information Brochures of JEXPO-2018 & VOCLET-2018 from the above mentioned address by sending their representatives with requisition and authorization letters.
- JEXPO & VOCLET conducted once in every year. last year JEXPO & VOCLET held on April 12, 2015 and April 26, 2015 respectively.
Online Application Form
- In the interest of the aspiring candidates, the period of distribution of Application Forms of JEXPO 2018 & VOCLET 2018, is being starts from November to January.
- The forms will be available from all Polytechnics and some selected Schools in the State, the list can found in JEXPO 2018 & VOCLET 2018 exam notification advertisement.
JEXPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have passed or appeared* in class 10 exam and secured at least 35% marks (without additional subject) in the qualifying examination without rounding up.
- There is no age limit for the JEXPO exam, however candidate’s date of birth should be after 2001 for this year.
VOCLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared* class 12 science with vocational subjects from
WBSCVET or passed 2 years ITI after class 10.
- There is no age limit for WBSCTE VOCLET 2018.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEXPO) is conducted in objective mode.
- Questions will be asked from subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Total time allotted for the test is 4 hours (Mathematics — 2 hours, Physics & Chemistry – 2 hours).
- In total the test carries 200 marks. Maximum marks allotted for the section of Mathematics is 100 and that for Physics and Chemistry is 100.
- Multiple Choice Objective questions (M.C.Q) will be based on the syllabus of the Madhyamik Examination conducted by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education ( WBBSE) and shall be in English language with Bengali version.
Old Question Papers
JEXPO & VOCLET Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Jbigdeal provides JEXPO & VOCLET Question papers with solution, You can find last 10 years JEXPO & VOCLET question papers with answer keys, but at this time question papers of 2012, 2013,2014, 2015 and 2018 will be available here soon, but for the time being you can check the following West Bengal Polytechnic model papers.
|coming soon||coming soon||coming soon|
JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 Model Question Papers Answers
- Many of our user and candidates of JEXPO & VOCLET has been submitted few sample papers on JEXPO & VOCLET exam, so we have decided to put these files here, please note as we are not we are not an expert of WB Polytechnic exam so we can’t give you grantee of any authenticity on these sample question papers. You can also check all Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 India.
Practice Set 1
Practice Set 2
Practice Set 3
Practice Set 4
Practice Set 5
JEXPO & VOCLET Result 2018
The results of JEXPO & VOCLET – 2018 for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology in the Polytechnics of the State of West Bengal for the Academic Session 2018-18 will be published on last week of May, 2018.
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of JEXPO 2018 AND VOCLET 2018 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on JEXPO & VOCLET 2018.
- The JEXPO 2018 AND VOCLET Result 2018 will be available on West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
JEXPO & VOCLET Admit Card 2018
- The WBSCTE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of JEXPO & VOCLET 2018.
- Candidates are required to download JEXPO & VOCLET admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 admit cards will be available on West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 Admit Cards in good condition till admission in polytechnic Colleges is over.