Kashmir University M.Ed Entrance 2019: Admission 2019-20. Kashmir University Entrance Test (KUET) conducted for the admission into M.Ed (Masters of Education) degree courses.
Kashmir University M.Ed Entrance 2019
- Kashmir University (KU) will be conducted KUET 2019 for the admission into Master of Education (M.Ed) courses 2016-17 in Kashmir University.
- In KU M.Ed is a full-time programme in Education of the duration of one academic years leading to a Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree. The objective of this programme is to develop in-depth knowledge and specialization in education among the students of the M.Ed. programme.
KU M.Ed Admission 2019
48 + 12 Self financed seats
KU M.Ed Admission Application Form
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-I: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmirunivsity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully. before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the; Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the Register as Student link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference. Use valid mobile no. and e-mail-ID qunng registration process.
- Step-3: After successful Registration, Login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your Registration No. and Click Search.
- Step-3: Select the desired Programmes and Campus/College Preferences and: Upload your latest passport size photograph and specimen signature.
- Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, Click on Submit. If there is any variation click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Kashmir University M.Ed Entrance Eligibility
- B.Ed with 3 years teaching experience in a recognized Educational Institute. 50% seats are reserved for fresh B.Ed graduates without any teaching experience who have obtained not less than 55% marks at B.Ed level.
Kashmir University M.Ed Entrance Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The selection of a candidate shall be based on his/her performance in the KU Entrance Test.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear in KU M.Ed Entrance Test comprising of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ) carrying a total of sixty marks covering the syllabus prescribed for the concerned subject/programme.
- The detailed syllabi and previous year’s entrance papers of all PG and other programmes “to which University is offering admission” are available on the official website of the University.
- Negative marking shall be @25% i.e. for each wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
Old Question Papers
KU M.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Recently we went to Kashmir University website to find KU M.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys. We have found Kashmir University M.ed entrance question papers with answer keys. If any of you having KU M.Ed admission entrance question for last 10 years please share with us.
KU M.Ed Entrance Result and Answer Keys 2019
- The Kashmir University M.Ed Entrance Answer Key of a subject shall be displayed on the University website immediately after the test is conducted.
- Complaints and queries in writing or online at firstname.lastname@example.org from the examinees shall be solicited within one working day (upto 4:00 p.m.) from the date of uploading of keys/displaying of keys on the Kashmir University website, which will be attended promptly. No complaints, whatsoever, shall be entertained thereafter and the result of the test/s shall be processed.