MH HM CET 2019 Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, for the admission to First Year of Four Year
Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) B.HMCT for the academic year 2019-2020.
MAH HM CET 2019
- MH HM CET 2019 conducted once in every year for the admission to First Year of Four Year Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) for the academic year 2019-2020 in Government, Govt. Aided, University Departments and Un-aided Institutes approved by State Government in Maharashtra State.
MAH HM CET 2019 Exam Date:
- Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra held on May every year, Last year it was held on Sunday, May 24th , 2015.
MAH HM CET 2019 Application Form:
- Sale of Application Kit for all candidates at the designated ARC’s Submission and Confirmation of Online Application Form for MAH-HM-CET 2019 through the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2015 for Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K Migrants / GoI / NRI / PIO / Foreign National / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries candidates starts from May.
- Application Kit is available for sale at all designated Application Form Receipt Centres (ARCs).
- It is mandatory for all candidates to procure the Application Kit and read the instructions given in carefully.
- Aspiring candidates will be able to submit and confirm the Online Application form through the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in through any computer connected to Internet once the Application ID is activated by the ARC from where Application Kit is purchased.
MAH HM CET 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed/appeared the HSC (Std. XII) examination of
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination in Science/Home Science/MCVC/Commerce/Arts with English as one of the subjects and Secured minimum 45% aggregate marks ( 40% aggregate marks for backward class & Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
MAH HM CET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The MAH HM CET 2019 online test will consist of one question paper of
maximum 100 marks to test the aptitude of the candidate for Hotel Management and Catering Technology degree course.
MAH HM CET 2019 Syllabus
- MAH HM CET 2019 will be conducted ONLINE at all examination centers which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs).
- The test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verbal as well as Arithmetic), English Language & General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
- The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available
Old Question Papers
MAH HM CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MAH HM CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Hotel Management Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 MAH HM CET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
MAH HM CET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for MAH HM CET Exam 2015-16. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MAH HM CET related exams.
MAH HM CET Online Practice Test:
- MAH HM CET MCQ Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MAH HM CET Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
Hotel Management Entrance 2019 Books
HM Entrance 2019 Study Materials
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers