NCHMCT JEE 2017 or NCHM JEE 2017 National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is resposible for conducting Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- 1 NCHM JEE 2017
- 2 NCHM JEE Eligibility 2017
- 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 NCHM JEE Result 2017
- 6 NCHM JEE Admit Card 2017
- 7 NCHM JEE Counselling 2017
- 8 Career Opportunities For Hospitality Graduates
NCHM JEE 2017
- The Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- B.Sc. In Hospitality & Hotel Administration (B.Sc. in H&HA). The Three- Year (Six Semester) course equips students with all the required skills,
NCHM JEE Exam Date 2017
- The date of Written Test Examination is generally conducted on May. Last year it was conducted on 25th April 2015 (10.00 am to 1.00pm).
- NCHM JEE 2017 the date of Written Test Examination is on SATURDAY 30th APRIL, 2017 (10.00 am to 1.00pm)
NCHM JEE Application Form 2017
- The candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully ›› in English | in Hindi and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Application Form for NCHM JEE- 2017.
- Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 24 12.2014 from all affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA and Food Craft Institute. Detail shall beavailable in the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in from the December .
- Candidates may also apply through on-line from December by remitting fee through gateway payment. For on-line application and other details, access website https//applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017
NCHM JEE Important Dates 2017
|Application Form Available Online||14th December 2015 to 11th April 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of filled-in form||11th April 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website||20th April 2017 (1400 hours) onwards|
|Written Examination (JEE 2017)||30th April 2017 (Saturday)|
|Timings of JEE 2017||1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)|
|Result of JEE on website||3rd Week of May, 2017|
|Conduct of Counselling||Last week of May, 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||18th July, 2017|
NCHM JEE Eligibility 2017
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2015 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2015.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2017:
- NCHM JEE 2017 Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for English Language). For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|S.N||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 Hrs|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Old Question Papers
NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the NCHMCT JEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Hotel Management Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 NCHMCT JEE written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
NCHMCT JEE Model Papers 2017
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for NCHMCT JEE Exam 2015-16. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in NCHMCT JEE related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
NCHMCT JEE Online Practice Test
- NCHMCT JEE MCQ Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of NCHMCT JEE Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
NCHM JEE Result 2017
- All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under..
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- in case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
Result of Written Test
- NCHM JEE Result 2017 of Written Test shall be announced on the Council’s web site www.nchmcounselling.nic.in and www.nchm.nic.in in the second week of May, 2017.
NCHM JEE Admit Card 2017
- NCHM JEE 2017 Admit Card to be downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in & applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017 from mid of April (Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate).
- The candidate shall have to download the admit card (in duplicate) from 22.04.2017 onward. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the JEE CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120-2402819 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate shall have to download the admit card (in duplicate) from Mid of April onward. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the NCHM JEE 2017 CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120-2402819 or email to email@example.com.
- One copy of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master be deposited with invigilator for his/her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
NCHM JEE Counselling 2017
- Allotment of seats through Counselling process There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 2nd week of May of 2017.
Career Opportunities For Hospitality Graduates
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as;
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Shipping and Cruise lines;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Resort Management;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services
Be the first to leave a review.