NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2019 Admission to North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong An Autonomous Institute, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing is a Baccalaureate Degree Program of four (4) years, leading to the award of a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing have to appear NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam.
- Duration : Four years including six months Internship Programme
- Affiliation : The Course is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
- No of Seats : Fifty (50) seats annually
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam Date
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences conducted B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam in the month of July. Last year it was held on 4 th July 2015.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Online Application Form
- Availability of Prospectus cum Application Form in Internet (Online Registration) in NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in and it starts from May.
- EXAMINATION FEE: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) Only Online Prospectus and Application Form is available in the Institute website at www.neigrihms.gov.in Mailing address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faulty submission and incomplete details in the online Application Forms or non- receipt of Examination Fee will be rejected
- Registration & Submission of Application Form will be online mode only and candidate will have to register for entrance examination in the online portal available at Institute website www.neigrihm.gov.in.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Prospectus 2019
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Prospectus 2019 will be published in newspapers and be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.gov.in.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should have passed 10+2 Examination with Science (PCB) and English Core / English Elective from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Should secure an aggregate of 45% or more marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December,2019 and not exceeding the maximum age of 25 years as on 31st December, 2019.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Entrance Examination will be On-Line Computer Based Distributed Objective Type Examination (CBT)
- Syllabus: The questions for NEIGRIHMS B. Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2015 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board/CBSE for XI & XII Standards for Science stream. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.
- There is no “NEGATIVE MARKING”. One paper of 2 (two) hours duration consisting of four (4) parts containing objective type (multiple choices) questions with a single responsive answer. The distribution of marks will be as follows:
Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing Previous year question papers
- We have tired to find Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing 2019 exam, you can download Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on Class 12th Syllabus.
Neigrihms B.Sc Nursing Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your BSc. Nursing Entrance exam preparation.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination has to be downloaded online from the Institute’s website by logging candidates own password provided at the time of his/her registration for entrance examination from June 2019 onwards.
- No other separate procedures of issuing admit Card is available
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Result 2019
- Result of the Entrance Test in order of merit will be declared within 36 hours of completion of the Entrance Examination and will be displayed on the Institute’s Notice board, Director’s Block, and College of Nursing Notice Board, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018, Meghalaya, and also be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- No correspondence regarding results will be issued to individual candidate.
- Candidates who are not selected will not be intimated separately and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- There will be no provision for rechecking of answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling for admission in order of merit from the published merit list of the Entrance Examination. List of candidates called for counseling
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Counseling 2019
- Result of successful candidates in the Entrance Examination along with waiting list will be placed in the official website: [www.neigrihms.gov.in] and Institute Notice Board.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to find out the date of counselling from Institute Website/notice board, no individual call letter will be sent.
- Selected candidates shall have to attend counselling and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences,
- Website at www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Mailing address – email@example.com.