IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 760 Executive vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.idbi.com for the post of Executive this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in IDBI Bank. IDBI Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Executive Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
The IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Executive Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28 Feb 2018.
Vacancy in IDBI Bank Careers 2018
The total vacancies in IDBI Bank Executive post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 for the Executive posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.17,000 per month in the first year,
- Rs.18,500 per month in the second year and
- Rs.20,000 per month in the third year of service.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test
The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 90 minutes|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for a document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test. The number of applicants called for document verification and pre-recruitment medical test will also be at the discretion of IDBI Bank. Applicants qualifying both in the online test and declared fit i n t h e prerecruitment medical test shall be considered for final shortlisting. Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam. Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center. Applicants admitted to the online test will be intimated the time and full address of the venue of the online test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the Call Letter. In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any applicant/s.
The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the document verification and pre-recruitment medical test such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/Aadhar Card/ Bank passbook with photograph /Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
The online test for the post of Executive would be held on April 28, 2018. Modification or change in the date of the online test, if any, would be intimated through an advertisement and on the website of the Bank.
The applicants are advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website from April 17, 2018 onwards to download their Online Test call letters by entering their registration number and password sent to the registered email id at the time of registration. The link for downloading the call letters for the Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test (for those applicants who qualify in the online test) will also be made available on IDBI Bank’s website. Applicants would have to visit the bank’s website to download the online call letter for personal Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test also by entering their registration number and password. IDBI Bank reserves the right to decide the schedule & center of Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test as per its convenience.
The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the Online test, document verification and pre-recruitment medical test for the short listed eligible applicants would be put on IDBI Bank’s website. No separate communication i.e. either by post or otherwise would be issued to the applicants. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website at regular intervals.
Applicants should carry the print of online Call Letter, application form, e-receipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of document verification and prerecruitment medical test. Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the applicants in the application form will be done only on the day of the document verification. Applicants not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the document verification would not be allowed to attend the pre-recruitment medical test and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Applicants found prima-facie eligible only would be send for pre-recruitment medical test.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age ): January 01, 2018
- Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018
- Date of Online Test at all centers: April 28, 2018
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this IDBI Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.idbi.com (IDBI Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Executive Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IDBI Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Non–refundable application fee and Intimation charges
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(a) The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from farflung areas. No mode other than online mode of payment for application fee would be acceptable. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
(b) Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and intimation charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these IDBI Bank Executive Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in IDBI Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search IDBI Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
Official Website:- www.idbi.com
Online Practice Test:
- IDBI Bank Executive Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Last Updated on by