OIL Superintending Medical Officer and Manager 2022 Apply Online Before 15 March 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OIL Superintending Medical Officer and Manager Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OIL Sarkari Naukri 2022.
OIL Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the OIL (Oil India Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Superintending Medical Officer and Manager in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Superintending Medical Officer and Manager
- Total: 55 Posts.
- Salary: Rs 80000-220000. For more salary Details check Advt.
- Location: Assam
- Start Application: 01 March 202201 March 2022
- Closing Date: 15 March 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: For General/OBC candidate 500/- Applicable taxes, SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks with SAP HCM certificate and having 03 years post qualification experience. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 27-37 years
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) & Personal Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OIL official website www.oil-india.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Superintending Medical Officer and Manager“.
Online Practice Test:
- OIL Superintending Medical Officer and Manager Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test