TNUSRB Sub Inspectors (SI) 2022 Apply Online Before 07th April 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TNUSRB Sub Inspectors (SI) Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TNUSRB Sarkari Naukri 2022.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Sub Inspectors (SI) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Sub Inspectors (SI)
- Total: 444 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.36900 – 116600/-
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 09 March 2022
- Closing Date: 07th April 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If a Police Departmental candidate applies for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee. It shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by UGC / Government. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 20 Years to 30 Years.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Part II. Main Written examination), Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TNUSRB Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TNUSRB official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Sub Inspectors (SI)“.
Help line / Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP Office Campus, Pantheon Road,
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- TNUSRB Sub Inspectors (SI) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test