NPTI PGDC CET 2017 i.e. National Power Training Institute Post Graduate Diploma Course Common Entrance Test exam 2017. Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Result.
- 1 NPTI PGDC CET 2017
- 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 3 Old Question Papers
NPTI PGDC CET 2017
- Every Year NPTI conducted PGDC CET exam for the admission into into Post Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering – One year full time course.
- Every year the NPTI PGDC course starts in August and admission to this PG Diploma Course is open for graduates of full time B. Tech /B.E. or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation selected through common entrance test (CET) for which the NPTI PGDC advertisement appears in leading national newspapers / Employment News in the month of March/April.
NPTI PGDC CET Exam Date 2017
- The admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering course shall be based on a common entrance test (CET) which is conducted in the month June 2017. Last year it was held on 28/06/2015.
NPTI PGDC CET Application Form 2017
- Applications are to be filled online from our website www.npticet.com. The registration fee is Rs.1200/- (including Service tax) to be paid online through I collect and then update the payment details through online application.
- All Instructions/ Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the CET-2017, PGDC Admission shall be displayed at our websites www.npticet.com.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully NPTI PGDC CET 2017 information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
NPTI PGDC CET Eligibility 2017
- Any candidates who have obtained B.Tech / B.E or its equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical /Electrical & Electronics (EEE)/Power Engineering branches.
- The candidates who are appearing in their final year examination can also apply and they must submit their degree/provisional degree issued by University at the time of counseling.
- Graduate Engineers sponsored by PSUs/Private Power Utilities.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to PGDC course.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
NPTI PGDC CET Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam will comprising of Total 180 objective type questions i.e. MCQs to be answered in duration of 2½ hours (150 minutes).
- The Common Entrance Test includes the Basic Aptitude, General Engineering and the core Engineering discipline knowledge of individuals.
- The questions are to be answered on the OMR sheets provided. Negative marking is also done to avoid random marking. Each of the marked correct answer shall be rewarded two (2) marks and a wrong marking shall be penalized by (-1/2) marks.
NPTI PGDC CET Syllabus 2017
- There is no specific syllabus for National Power Training Institute Post Graduate Diploma Course Common Entrance Test exam 2017. But the exam will have in the following pattern.
Old Question Papers
NPTI PGDC CET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- We have found old question papers of NITP PGDC question paper of Mechanical and Electrical stream. You can download these question papers for free in PDF format. We have tired to find last 10 year question papers with solution but at this time we have only last 5 year NITP PGDC CET question papers which is given below.
NPTI PGDC CET Model Question Papers with Answers
- We have found old question papers of NITP PGDC Model question paper of Mechanical and Electrical stream. You can download Sample question papers for free in PDF format. The following model paper has been provided by NPTI, you can download this sample paper by sharing the page.
NPTI PGDC CET Online Mock Test
The following online mock test will help you for better NPTI PGDC CET exam preparation and also other kind of entrance exam.
General Aptitude Test
- Basic Science Question Answers
- English Language Question Answers
- Analytical Reasoning Question Answers
- Data interpretation Question Answers
National Power Training Institute is conducting the PGDC in TPPE at its seven Training Institutes at Faridabad (Haryana), Badarpur (New Delhi), Nanagal (Punjab), Neyveli (Tamil Nadu), Durgapur (West Bengal), Guwahati (Assam), Nagpur (Maharashtra) and Each Institute is headed by Principal Director / Director under the overall control of Director General.
Be the first to leave a review.