Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) B.Ed Entrance and Admission 2019 Panjab University Chandigarh Joint B.ed. Admissions -2019
For Colleges Of Education Affiliated To Panjab University, Chandigarh Situated In Union Territory, Chandigarh Only.
PUCHD B.Ed Admission 2019
- Admission to B.Ed. (General), B.Ed. (Yoga) and B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation) in Colleges of Education affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh only situated in U.T. Chandigarh will be done through centralized counselling. Those who aspire to take admission in these colleges may apply online from July 2019 at http://bedadmissions.puchd.ac.in
Admission 2019 : Important Dates
|1.||Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Application Form on the website.||July 16, 2018 (Sunday)|
|2.||Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||July 27, 2018 (Thursday)|
|3.||Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||July 28, 2018 (Friday) upto 3:59 p.m.|
|4.||Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||July 29, 2018 (Saturday)|
|9.||Tentative merit list will be displayed on the website||July 30, 2018|
|10.||Objections (if any) in the tentative merit list can be filed at email@example.com||July 31, 2018|
|11.||Display of final provisional merit list on the website||August 01, 2018 (evening)|
|12.||1st Physical Counselling for Admission||August 03-04, 2018|
Venue: Law Auditorium, P.U., Chandigarh
PUCHD B.Ed Online Application Form Registration
- Launching of Website For Admissions, availability of prospectus and application forms on website of Panjab University Chandigarh starts from July.
- Admission to B.Ed. (General), B.Ed. (Yoga) and B.Ed. Special Education (Mental
Retardation) in Colleges of Education affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh
and situated in U.T. Chandigarh will be done through centralized counselling.
Those who aspire to take admission in these colleges may apply online from July
16th to July 27th, 2018 at http://bedadmissions.puchd.ac.in
Application Fee [Non-Refundable]:
- General Category: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 1000/-
PUCHD B.Ed Eligibility 2019
Eligibility:A person who possesses the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the
- Candidates with at least 50% Marks either in Bachelor’s degree and/or in the
Master’s degree in Science/Social sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce/Home
science/B.B.A/B.C.A., Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization
in science and mathematics with 55% marks OR any other qualification equivalent
thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- However, while calculating merit, marks obtained in Graduation only will be considered. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ST candidates
PUCHD B.Ed Course Details
- Duration of B.Ed. programme shall be of Two academic years, spread over four
semesters, which can be completed in a maximum of Three years from the date of
admission to the programme.
- All eligible candidates with any subject combination shall be eligible to seek admission to B.Ed. Yoga.
B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)
- All eligible candidates with any subject combination shall be eligible to seek admission to B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation).
PUCHD B.Ed Entrance 2019
- No Entrance Test will be held for admission to B.Ed.
PUCHD B.Ed Colleges’s Seats
Detail of number of seats in Colleges of Education as per Notification No. DHE-UT-C5-26(1)92-III dated 26-06-2015 of Department of Higher Education, Chandigarh Administration is as follows
- B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 B.Ed Entrance Entrance Exam List:
- 5 This Download Link is Locked
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by