Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification Apply Online supremecourtofindia.nic.in for the post of Assistant Librarian this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Supreme Court of India. Supreme Court of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Librarian Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2015.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015
- The Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Librarian Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-12-2015.
Vacancy in Supreme Court of India Careers 2015
The total vacancies in Supreme Court of India Assistant Librarian post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Librarian Post||No Vacancies|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 13-12-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02-01-2016.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2015
The minimum educational qualification for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015 for the Assistant Librarian posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Library Science from a recognised University and Diploma in Computer Applications of a recognised university or Institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
- Application & All documents Send to the ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN, SUPREME COURT LIBRARY.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Supreme Court of India Assistant Librarian Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Supreme Court of India Recruitment written test exam. Search Supreme Court of India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website supremecourtofindia.nic.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form ^|
Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110 201 (India).