BIS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bis.org.in for the post of Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bureau of Indian Standards. Bureau of Indian Standards has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2016.
- 1 BIS Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 For Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts
- 1.2 Vacancy in BIS Careers 2016
- 1.3 BIS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 BIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 BIS Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.6 BIS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.7 How to Apply
- 1.8 Help Line
BIS Recruitment 2016
For Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts
- The BIS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-01-2016.
Vacancy in BIS Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Junior Stenographer Posts||23|
|2. Stenographer Posts||11|
|3. Upper Div. Clerk Posts||25|
|4. Senior Technician Posts||17|
|5. Technical Assistant (Lab) Posts||42|
BIS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-02-2016.
- Date of BIS Recruitment Online exam date: 21-02-2016.
- Date Of Application Fee Payment (on-line): 12th January 2016 to 1st February 2016.
BIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for BIS Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate from recognized university & Bachelor’s Degree in Science…………… with minimum 50 % marks. (For More Post Qualification Information Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation & more Age limit please check Advertisement.
BIS Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this BIS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bis.org.in (BIS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BIS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates & no fee for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
BIS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these BIS Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Div. Clerk, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in BIS Recruitment written test exam. Search BIS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.bis.org.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Location – All India.