Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.canarabank.in for the post of Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Canara Bank. Canara Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
For Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer Posts
- The Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 12-05-2016.
Vacancy in Canara Bank Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Canara Bank Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Senior Risk Officer Post||01|
|2. Chief Investment Officer Post||01|
|3. Chief Technology Officer Post||01|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 11-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-06-2016.
- Closing date for payment of Application Fees: 31-05-2016.
Canara Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Masters degree in any discipline with preference to Mathematics & Statistics / CA / CFA (USA)/ CS / ICWA / MBA / B.E. / B.Tech. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 55 years old & 50 for Chief Technology Officer.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Canara Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.canarabank.in (Canara Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Canara Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid through Bank Challan or NEFT more Information Please Check The Advt.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
- Application send to the “Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002.
Canara Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Canara Bank Senior Risk Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Technology Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Canara Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Canara Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.canarabank.in|
|Challan Form ^||Download Advertisement ^||Application form ^|
Canara Bank, Location – Bangalore (Karnataka).