UBI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.unitedbankofindia.com for the post of Company Secretary & Officer (Security) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in United Bank of India. United Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2016.
- 1 UBI Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 For Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts
- 1.2 Vacancy in UBI Careers 2016
- 1.3 UBI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 UBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 UBI Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.6 UBI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.7 How to Apply
- 1.8 Help Line
UBI Recruitment 2016
For Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts
- The UBI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11-04-2016.
Vacancy in UBI Careers 2016
The total vacancies in United Bank of India (UBI) Company Secretary & Officer (Security) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Company Secretary Posts||02|
|2. Officer (Security) Posts||05|
UBI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Challan : 28.04.2016.
UBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for UBI Recruitment 2016 for the Company Secretary & Officer (Security) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate from a recognized University and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation & more age limit please check Advertisement.
UBI Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UBI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.unitedbankofindia.com (UBI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UBI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST is to be paid through Challan or NEFT transaction to A/c No 0389050194266 titled United Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Project & IFSC Code UTBI0OCH175.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
UBI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UBI Company Secretary & Officer (Security) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UBI Recruitment written test exam. Search UBI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.unitedbankofindia.com|
|Online Application Link for Post Company Secretary ^||Download Advertisement ^||Challan Form ^|
United Bank of India (UBI), Location – All India.