Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination (RIE CEE 2020) For RIE Centers: Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore & Shillong & PRARAMBH (School of Teacher Education) Jhajjar, Haryana.
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Date
- The Regional Institute of Education Ajmer, A Constituent Unit of NCERT, New Delhi, conducted Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE) conducted exam, generally held in Month of June.
RIE CEE Application / Registration
- Candidates may apply RIE CEE exam Online or Offline Registration opens from April 2019.
- Candidates can pay through any debit or credit cards or in cash by printing the challan form through SBI Collect.
RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must qualify all three eligibility criteria listed below:
|1||B.Sc.B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed.||4 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB)|
|2.||B.A. B.Ed.||4 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts|
|3.||M.Sc. Ed.||6 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science Mathematics (PCM)|
|4.||B. Ed.||2 Years||Graduation or Equivalent in Science / Arts / Engineering|
RIE CEE Syllabus | Exam Pattern
Separate Questions will be prepared for the following two groups:
- 1. Group-A B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.A. Ed. / M.Sc.Ed. (Mysore)
2. Group-B Two Year B.Ed.
3. For both the groups, areas to be tested: Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude, and Reasoning Ability.
4. Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions weightage will be given.
5. Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi.
6. The student’s need to clear minimum cut off marks in all three test areas.
: Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each
: Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and
: Question(s) unattended will carry no marks
7. No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
8. No. of test booklets-Only one set of booklet will be prepared for each group.
- 9. Last date for submission of marks (20% of weightage) by the candidate is June, 2019.
- 1. Group-A test items will be of +2 level,
2. Group-B test items will be of graduate level.
- NEST 2020 – National Entrance Screening Test s a compulsory test for admission to the 5- year Integrated MSc programme in basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
RIE CEE Result 2020
- RIE CEE 2020 Result Declaration First Week of July 2019, Scoring will be done with 80% from entrance examination and 20% from following definitions of aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.. For two year B.Ed. only entrance
examination score will be utilized.
RIE CEE Admit card Download:
- The admit card will bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be
downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial registration number. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be
holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
RIE CEE Counselling 2020
- Counselling and Admission : The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs. For availabilty of number of seats for State/UTs please contact to RIE concerned.
RIE CEE Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships All SC,ST and 50% of remaining students will be awarded scholarships as per NCERT rules on submission of parent’s income certificate. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit list of admission. Staying in hostel is compulsory for Scholarship holders.
|Address||Regional Institute of Education (NCERT)|
Capt. D.P Choudhary Marg,
|Operating Hours:|| 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Mondays to Fridays)|
Closed On Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.