AIFD Bangalore Admission 2018 www.aifdonline.in AIFD 2018 – Army Institute of Fashion Design Test 2018 Bangalore.
AIFD Admission 2018
AIFD is a Institute focused towards imparting quality education to the students in the area of fashion, with the application of latest technology in the textile and apparel field.
- Candidates seeking admission for UG courses (B.Sc. FAD) and PG courses like (MFAD, MFRM) at Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD), have t0 appear WAT and CAT exam 2018 respectively.
AIFD Entry Test Date 2018
- For the admission into Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD) UG and PG courses, AIFD shall conducted Entry Test know as
WAT (Written Admission Test) Exam Date for the admission into UG Courses only.
- The Written Admission Test (WAT) for admission to the UG Course offered by the AIFD Bangalore, was held on Saturday, 18 Apr 2015.
CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) Exam Date for the admission into PG Courses
- The CAT 2015 for admission to the PG Courses offered by the AIFD, Bangalore was held on Tuesday 23 June 2015.
AIFD Admission Application form 2018
- Candidates are required to fill in the form given at the end of the Prospectus. The Prospectus can be obtained by the Candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, NagareshwaraNagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from March for UG Course, and From May for PG Course. www.aifdonline.in .
- The AIFD Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully AIFD information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
AIFD Courses Offered
B.Sc. (Fashion & Apparel Design)
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Affiliated with Bangalore University
Master in Fashion and Apparel Design (MFAD)
2 Years (4 Semesters)
Recognised by University of Mysore
Master In Fashion Retail Management (MFRM)
2 Years (4 Semesters)
Recognised by University of Mysore
|Note:- Limited seats are offered for Civilians in PG and UG Courses.|
UG = Undergraduate
Eligibility for Admission
- Eligibility for Admission to the PG / UG Courses at AIFD: The admission to the Army Institute of Fashion and Design is for the children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and wards of war widows/widows of the Army.
UG Course Educational Qualifications
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any combination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from a board recognized by UGC / University. Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination as a regular candidate are only eligible for admission to B.Sc. (FAD) as per Bangalore University norms.
- Candidates who have passed through distance education system or privately through NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are not eligible.
PG Course Educational Qualifications
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks recognized by Indian Universities or Equivalent or UGC/AICTE.
Note: for more details please check www.aifdonline.in
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Admission Test (WAT) and CAT (Creative Aptitude Test) Exam Pattern
WAT / CAT will consist of 100 Marks objective type test items to be responded to by the candidates in the allocated duration of 3 (three) hours. The test will have the following components :
- A) Intelligence and Reasoning Test
- B) General Awareness Test
- C) English Language Competency & Comprehension Test. (including short essay)
- The medium of the test shall be English only.
- No negative marking will be done.
AIFD Syllabus for WAT / CAT 2018
- There is no specific syllabus for the admission test in AIFD. It is a test to judge the general awareness, subject interest, analytical and communication skills of the candidates.
- This test comprises the following sub-tests (Mostly multiple choice, one essay type carrying ten marks, and 15 marks creative and drawing skills).
- (1) Case Study (2) Subject Domain Test (3) Logical Ability
Old Question Papers
AIFD Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the AIFD WAT and CAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Designing Entrance 2018 preparation. This Year on 2015 WAT and CAT written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has WAT and CAT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Previous Year Papers
CAT (UG) 2010 Paper
CAT (UG) 2011 Paper
CAT (UG) 2012 Paper
CAT (UG) 2013 Paper
CAT (UG) 2014 Paper
CAT (UG) 2015 Paper
WAT and CAT Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides WAT and CAT Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for UG courses (B.Sc. FAD) and PG courses like (MFAD, MFRM) 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in WAT and CAT related exams.
CAT/WAT Model Paper
AIFD Result 2018
AIFD Admission Test Result 2018: Merit lists for the institution UG/PG Programs will be according to candidates’ performance in the WAT / CAT and the Interview (PG only). In deciding about the inter-se-merit, the tie if any will be resolved in the following order of priority :-
- (a) Graduate students in science subjects as per aggregate marks / percentage in Graduation.
- (b) Graduate students in arts subjects as per aggregate marks / percentage in Graduation.
- (c) Candidates securing higher marks in Language Competency & Comprehension Test component in the WAT.
- (d) For UG Courses as per Candidates’ performance and University admission approval.
AIFD Results WAT / CAT 2018
- The result of the UG WAT will be declared on May 2018, result of the PG, CAT and Interview will be declared on July 2018. These results will be available on the Website of AIFD.
- The inter-se-merit of the candidate of PG will based on his / her performance in the CAT and Interview and will be displayed on the notice board of AIFD, Bangalore. The list will also be put up on the AIFD website