AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences B.Sc Entrance Exam for the Admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing courses. The degrees granted by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- To develop in a student the qualities of a nurse who can provide comprehensive nursing care to the sick admitted to the hospital with varied medical and surgical conditions, AIIMS conducted B.Sc. entrance exam for the admission into the following courses.
AIIMS B.Sc. Admission Courses 2022
- 1. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing – 4 years- (For Female Candidate only)
- 2. Bachelor of Optometry – 4 years –
- 3. B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography – 3 years-
- 4. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – 2 years-
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Application Form Online
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from April.
- The AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Please save, download and print the Registration Slip The copy of Registration Slip should be retained till the completion of Admission Process.
- Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility
The minimum educational for For B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses:
- A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she: is an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates for B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics
For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
- (i) Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board/ University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible.)
- (ii) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- (iii) Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (Common to all AIIMS)
- One paper of 2 hours duration and consisting of four parts containing objective type (Multiple Choice) Questions, with distribution of marks as under Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge
Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography courses
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- The candidate may either attempt biology part or Mathematics part.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
- The examination will be held in Delhi, and in English language only.
- The selection of candidates will be made on a 2-stage performance evaluation as under :
- Stage I : Written Test :
Candidate will appear for an entrance examination (Written Test) of 90 minutes duration consisting of one paper containing 70 objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in the subjects of fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
- Stage II : Personal Assessment / Iinterview :
On the basis of the merit list based on the marks secured in Stage-I, candidate three times the number of seats will be invited for Personal Assessment by a Selection Committee.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus
- The general standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University/Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
Old Question Papers
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Previous year question papers
- We have tired to find AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam, you can download AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on Class 12th Syllabus.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam preparation.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Cut off
- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in Delhi. There shall be a uniform minimum cut-off of 50% marks (for all PG Courses) in the competitive entrance test as a condition of eligibility for all candidates.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam Result 2022
- Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board of Examination Section of AIIMS and will also be available on internet at www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2022
- The Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule given under “Important dates At a Glance”.
- Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Application Status 2022
- The status of application will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule given under “Important dates At a Glance”.
- Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the web site www.aiimsexams.org If the status of a candidate’s Application or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form through email.Latest Topics: