Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2018 (DNB CET 2018) For Admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses July 2018 Session.
The Examinations conducted by NBE provide a common standard and mechanism of evaluation of minimum level of attainment of the knowledge and competencies of medical specialties. Moreover, intra country and international comparisons are facilitated with the availability of common evaluation mechanism
DNB CET 2018:
- DNB-CET is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Post Graduate courses including Direct 6 years course in the specialty of Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- DNB CET Advertisement notification published on May, Last Year it was announced on 11th May. Information Bulletin also available on the same day.
DNB CET Entrance Exam Date 2018:
- National Board of Examination (NBE) is responsible for conducting DNB CET exam, generally held in Month of July. Last year it was held on 1st – 04th July.
DNB CET Application Form 2018:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from May.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites http://cet.natboard.edu.in/.
- CCandidates are advised to browse www.natboard.edu.in/CET regularly for various information and notices pertaining to DNB-CET.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
DNB CET Eligibility 2018:
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have st completed one year of internship/likely to complete on or before 31 July 2018 may apply for DNB-CET examination through online application.
DNB CET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The Syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects /knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. An extract of the same is enclosed at Annexure C of the information bulletin, kindly refer to MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
- There is no Negative marking for incorrect response.
|SL. NO||SUBJECT||SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE (OUT OF 300)|
|10||SPM, STATISTICS & BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH||24|
|13||DERMATOLOGY & STD||6|
|18||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||24|
Old Question Papers
DNB CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the DNB CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 DNB CET test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
DNB CET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for DNB CET Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DNB CET related exams.
DNB CET Online Practice Test:
- DNB CET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of DNB CET, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and question answers quiz.
DNB CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for DNB CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DNB CET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best DNB CET books in online you can check below.
DNB CET 2018 Books
DNB CET 2018 Study Materials
DNB CET Result | Merit List 2018:
- Candidates who obtain a minimum score as per category below shall be declared as “Qualified” in DNB CET and issued a PASS /QUALIFYING Certificate.
- a. General Category–50% score
- b. SC/ST/OBC–40% score c
- . Persons with Disability–45% score
b of the DNB-CET shall be only for the current admission session i.e. July 2018 admission session only and cannot be carried forward for the next session of CET.
The results for DNB-CET shall be declared by 16th August 2018. The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for the DNB-CET examination can be downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in/CET after the declaration of result.
DNB CET Admit Card 2018:
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects, from May.
- The Hall Ticket will contain Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city/venue of the Examination.
- To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website: www.natboard.edu.in as per the dateline given in the prospectus
DNB CET counseling :
- Candidates who have qualified the Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) conducted by NBE in July 2018 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses (July 2018 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
- The schedule of CET-Centralized counseling shall be made available on NBE website. Merit list of eligible candidates shall be notified on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in.
|Address||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road) New Delhi-110029|
|Phone||1800 11 1700 (Toll Free) or 0124-6771700|
|Working Time||(Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs)|