IIFT 2018 Admission : The IIFT 2018 Entrance Exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 for the admission of students into the MBA (IB) Degree courses that are being offered at the campuses of Delhi and Kolkata.Read: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 (IIFT 2018) Entrance Exam, Delhi 2018 Exam.
- 1 IIFT Admission 2018
- 2 IIFT 2018 Eligibility
- 3 IIFT Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 IIFT 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 IIFT Admit Cards 2018
- 7 IIFT Cut offs 2018 (Expected)
- 8 IIFT 2018 Contact Details
IIFT Admission 2018
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 (IIFT 2018) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
IIFT Exam Date 2018
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 (IIFT 2018). The IIFT 2018 Entrance Exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 for the admission of students into the MBA (IB) Degree courses that are being offered at the campuses of Delhi and Kolkata.Read: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 (IIFT 2018) Entrance Exam, Delhi 2018 Exam
Application Form Online:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from September.
- Candidates can apply for IIFT- 2018 only “Online”.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.iift.edu
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure
- Click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated. Please note down the application number.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. generated and Password entered by you
- Follow the links to complete the information required
- Select the mode of payment. Update the Demand Draft details (incase DD mode is selected) or make the payment online through credit / debit card.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (file size not more than 50kb each).
- Print your online Application form.
- Please ensure that you have successfully logged out of the website after completion of the registration process.
IIFT 2018 Courses
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
IIFT 2018 Fees Details
- Rs. 1,500/- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 3,000 for Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRIs
IIFT 2018 Eligibility
- Eligibility criteria for IIFT 2018 requires a candidate to be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 3 year’s degree. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply. There is no age limit for appearing in IIFT 2018.
- Candidates that are mentally fit are only eligible for the admission test, basically the admission test is CAT and therefore all the necessary eligibility criterion of this prestigious exam is actually the eligibility criterion of the Institute apart when it concerns to reservation quota.
IIFT Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours.
- It normally consists of around 118 to 200 questions covering as follows
- English Comprehension,
- General Knowledge & Awareness,
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT 2018 Syllabus
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of the following topics: Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word, Errors in word choice, mania & phobia, Incorrect words, Mood, Conditionals & Multiple Usage , Punctuation, Proverb, Phrasal verb etc.
- Questions from these topics are asked, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, Puzzles, Family tree problem , Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series etc.
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
Old Question Papers
IIFT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the IIFT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 IIFT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IIFT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IIFT Sample Question Papers 2015
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for IIFT Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This IIFT sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IIFT Entrance related exams.
IIFT Online Practice Test:
- IIFT MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IIFT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
IIFT 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance For the Admission into MBA 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for IIFT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for IIFT 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best IIFT Entrance books in online you can check below.
IIFT Admit Cards 2018
- The Admit Cards will be sent BY POST to all the students, who submit filled-in Application Form complete in all respects (online or offline), in the first week of November 2015.
- Applicants, who do not receive their Admit Cards by 12th November 2014 can download the Admit Card from IIFT’s website (www.iift.edu). With a printout of the Admit Card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Center. with one of the following documents: for appearing in the Exam.
- Election I-Card
- College I-Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
IIFT Cut offs 2018 (Expected)
- IIFT Cut offs 2018 IIFT exam, conducted on 28th Nov 2015, will have 200 questions to be attempted in 120 minutes. These 200 questions will from five test areas
|Section||No. of Questions||Ideal Attempts||*Expected Cut-offs||Difficulty Level|
*though they have not given sectional cut-offs but keeping in mind the last year trend, we are providing sectional cut-offs. **To get a GD/PI call for Delhi & Kolkata campus.
IIFT 2018 Dates
|: September 2015|
|: September 2015|
|: February 2018|
|: November 2015|
IIFT 2018 Contact Details
|Address||New Delhi Campus AddressIIFT Bhawan|
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 016Kolkata Campus AddressJ-1/14 (7th-9th Floor),
EP & GP Block, Sector-V
Salt Lake City,
|Phone||New DelhiDirector Section|