JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018 West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Joint Entrance Test West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct JENPARH 2018 entrance examination all the details is given below.
- 1 JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 JENPARH Result 2018
- 4 JENPARH Admit Card 2018
JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018
JENPARH conducted by WBJEE for the admission into the various in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal for the academic session 2018 – 2019, which is given below.
- i) B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery),
- ii) B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery),
- iii) B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery),
- iv) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing),
- v) B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
In JENPAUH 2018 there will be two merit lists: (i) for B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.P.T. and B.A.S.L.P. taken together (ii) for B.Sc. Nursing.
WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD.
AQ-13/1, SECTOR-V, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA — 700 091
Notice: Date: 06/06/17
Due to unavoidable circumstances, publication of result of JENPAUH-2018, which was tentatively scheduled on 15/06/17 will be delayed. New date will announced later.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Exam Date
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducted Jenparh entrance exam once in every year in the month of May, last year it was held on 31st May, 2015.
- Next Date 16. 07. 2017
JENPAUH Important dates
|On-line form fill up||02.05. 2017 to 16.06. 2017|
|Fee payment||03. 05. 2017 to 16. 06. 2017|
|Admit card (downloadable)||11. 07. 2017 to 16. 07. 2017|
|JENPAUH Examination||16. 07. 2017|
|Publication of result||28/07/2016|
JENPARH Online Application Form
- The submission of JENPAUH-2018 Online application form through website can be made from April.
- Availability of downloadable Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the WBJEEB websites from mid of April.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully JENPARH information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application form is broadly categorized into three steps: filling of
- 1>> PERSONAL DETAILS
- 2>> IMAGE UPLOADING
- 3>> FEE PAYMENT
JENPARH Eligibility 2018
- Applicant must be a Citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal (for 10 years). Age: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2018 for all courses.
- The minimum educational qualification of the various course is given below
B.H.M.S. and B.P.T.
- Candidates having passed/appeared/due to appear in the year 2018 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any other 5th subject) are eligible. Candidates must have individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates having passed/appeared/due to appear in the year 2018 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any other 5th subject) are eligible. Candidates must have 50% (Fifty percent) aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates having passed/appeared/due to appear in the year 2018 in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any other 5th subject) are eligible. Candidates must have 50% (Fifty percent) aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates should have passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian as a subject, or clear the test of Urdu in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or recognized society authorized by the Government to conduct such examination.
- B.Sc. Nursing: Only female candidates having passed/appeared/due to appear in the year 2015 at the Higher Secondary Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent Board Examination like AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board examination with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and with pass marks in each subject individually are eligible.
JENPARH Exam Pattern & Syllabus
A written test consisting of the two parts will be conducted by WBJEEB:
- The test will consist of the two papers namely a) Biological Sciences (100 marks) and b) Physics & Chemistry (100 marks). Each paper will contain fifty (50) questions .
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Answers are to be marked (bubbled) on OMR Answer Sheets using black /blue ball point pen.
The questions will be in English and Bengali language.
- Each question will have four answer options of which only one is correct. Each correct response will fetch 2 marks, each incorrect response will fetch (-1/2) mark, whereas no response will fetch zero mark. Multiple responses for any question will fetch (-1/2) mark.
- JENPARH 2018 will be based on WBCHSE West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education class 12th exam syllabus.
Old Question Papers
JENPARH previous year question papers with answer keys
- We have tired to find JENPARH previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the Jenparh question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for Jenparh 2018 exam, you can download Jenparh model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on WB Board Class 12th Syllabus.
Jenparh Model Paper
Jenparh Biology Model Paper 1
Jenparh Biology Model Paper 2
Jenparh Physics Model Paper 1
Jenparh Physics Model Paper 2
Jenparh Chemistry Model Paper 1
Jenparh Chemistry Model Paper 2
Jenparh Nursing Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your Jenparh Nursing Entrance exam preparation.
JENPARH Result 2018
- JENPARH Rules for scrutiny/review of Answer Sheet: The Board neither publishes nor communicates the result to any individual applicant.
- It does not have any provision for post publication, scrutiny and/or review arid hence will not entertain any such application after the examination.
- Result: Result of JENPAUH-2018 is likely to be declared on 28th July, 2018. The Board will publish the merit list(s) at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in. The total number of candidates to be merit listed will be decided by appropriate authority.
- The WBJEEB will publish the merit list(s) at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in. The total number of candidates to be JENPARH merit listed will be decided by appropriate authority. Merit listed candidates will be allowed to download their Rank Cards from www.wbjeeb.in.
JENPARH Admit Card 2018
- JENPARH Admit Card 2018 : for each eligible applicant showing his/her Application Number, Examination Roll Number, Examination Centre along with relevant personal information will be available at www.wbjeeb.in before the 15 days of the JENPARH examination.
- Applicant should download JENPARH Admit Card and carry it along with him/her to the Examination Centre.
- Candidates must retain their JENPARH admit cards carefully in a secured place in undamaged condition till the completion of admission procedure.
- No duplicate Admit Card will be issued after the Entrance Examination from the Board Office. However, during counselling, candidates will once again be allowed to download their Admit Cards.
Help Line West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata –