Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER 2018) Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2018 For Admission to MD/MS Courses 2018.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry under Government of India since the year 1956, is one of the leading Medical Institutions of India.
Admission to all Professional Courses at JIPMER is through an Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers in India. In addition certain categories of students are admitted through nominations by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- 1 JIPMER PG Entrance 2018:
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 JIPMER PG 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 Contact Details
JIPMER PG Entrance 2018:
- JIPMER Advertisement notification published on August, Last Year it was announced on 8th August 2014. Information Bulletin will be available after 15 days of the advertisement.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Date 2018:
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is conducted PG Medical Entrance exam, generally held in Month of May. Last year held on 31-05-2015.
JIPMER PG Application Form 2018:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from March.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites www.jipmer.edu.in. .
- Rs. 1000/- (For UR/OBC/ SPONSORED candidates) Rs. 800/- (For SC/ST /OPH candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
- MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
JIPMER PG Eligibility 2018:
- The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th June 2018.
JIPMER PG Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination. The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination. Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in:
- i. Basic Clinical Sciences – 100 Questions (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology). and
- ii. Clinical Sciences- 150 Questions (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radio-therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine).
- There shall be ONLY ONE PAPER of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response.
Old Question Papers
JIPMER PG Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JIPMER PG previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 JIPMER PG written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
JIPMER PG 2018 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for JIPMER PG Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JIPMER PG related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
JIPMER PG 2018 Online Practice Test:
- JIPMER PG Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JIPMER PG question answers quiz.
JIPMER PG 2018 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three JIPMER PG Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
JIPMER PG 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JIPMER PG Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JIPMER PG Medical PG Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JIPMER PG books in online you can check below.
JIPMER PG 2018 Books
JIPMER PG 2018 Study Materials
JIPMER PG Result | Merit List 2018:
- Merit Ranking would be based on percentile.
- In order to be eligible for admission to any Postgraduate course at JIPMER, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a percentile of 50 and above in the Entrance Examination for the current academic year.
- The validity of Merit list shall be only for the current academic session admission for MD/MS courses and cannot be carried forward for the next year/session
- Downloadable rank letter will be hoisted on website 3 days after publication of merit list
JIPMER PG Entrance Hall Tickets 2018:
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects, from May.
- The Hall Ticket will contain Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city/venue of the Examination.
- To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website: www.jipmer.edu.in as per the dateline given in the prospectus
JIPMER PG counseling :
- Allotment, for M.D. / M.S. seats announced for this July, session through JIPMER competitive Entrance Examination, will be done during first counseling scheduled on June.
- Candidates may also visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.jipmer.edu.in for details of seats available and schedule of counseling.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
|Address||JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry-605 006|
|Phone||Office Superintendent : 0413-2298288 , 0413-2912111|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|