JKSET 2017 Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test -2017 Conducted By University of Kashmir, Srinagar to join candidates for Assistant Professors Universities and Colleges of Jammu & Kashmir State.
- The Jammu & Kashmir SET Agency announces holding of the State Eligibility Test ( JKSET- 2017) on May 22, 2017 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility of J & K State subjects for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor in colleges and universities of Jammu & Kashmir. The Agency will conduct SET in 37 subjects at 2 (two) Centers of Srinagar and Jammu.
JKSET Online Application Form 2017
Before submission of the online Application Form, the candidate should read this notification carefully.
- Starts Online Submission of Application form 17-03-2017.
- Last date for Applying On-Line 04-04-2017
- Last date for receipt of application forms of Reserved Category Candidates along with Category Certificates at SET Office , University of Kashmir / Jammu Centre Coordinator’s office as per centre opted by the candidate 09-04-2017.
|Visit the Kashmir University Website www.kashmiruniversity.net www.uok.edu.in and click on Link JKSET or candidates can directly visit set.uok.edu.in . Read Important Instructions for Online Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.|
|Step-2||Fill up all the required fields in the form with relevant information. Candidates must clearly mention the category: GEN / OBC / SC / ST / PWD to which they belong. Upload your latest passport size photograph.|
|Step-3||Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the system generated Form No. for future references.|
|Step-4||Candidates can pay their fee through the Online mode or deposit the requisite fee (plus Rs. 10/- Bank charges) in the JKSET Collection Account against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.|
JKSET 2017 Exam Fees
|1||General category||Rs 800/-|
JKSET Exam Pattern:
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions,
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|First||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 NOON)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks. All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets provided along with the Test Booklets.
JKSET Syllabus 2017
- All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options). Syllabi for all JKSET subjects can be downloaded from the UGC Website www.ugc.ac.in and will also be available for download from the SET link.
JKSET Subject List 2017
|Subject/ Areacode||Subject/Area||Subject/ Areacode||Subject/Area|
|01.||Chemical Sciences||20.||Home Science|
|02.||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean andPlanetary Sciences||21.||Kashmiri|
|04.||Mathematical Sciences||23.||Library & InformationScience|
|06.||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||25.||Management|
|07.||Arabic||26.||Mass Communication &Journalism|
|08.||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian &Peace Studies||27.||Music|
|10.||Computer Science &Applications||29.||Philosophy|
|16.||Environmental Science||35.||Social Work|
Eligibility JKSET 2017
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University /institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate courses are also eligible to appear at SET subject to the condition that they must obtain their Post Graduate degree with 55% or 50% marks, whichever is applicable, within two years from the date of holding of the SET.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
Old Question Papers
JKSET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the JKSET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for JK SET Entrance Examination 2014 Preparation. Last Year J&K SET Exam written test conducted on December Candidates can get Jammu & Kashmi SET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on JKSET exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
JKSET Admit Card 2017:
- The detailed instructions for the candidates will be uploaded on the JKSET link of the Kashmir University Website (www.kashmiruniversity.net or set.uok.edu.in ) in the first week of May, 2017. Roll Nos and Sub-Centres of Examination will be allocated to the candidates in the last week of April, 2017. Admit Cards will be available for download in the first week of May 2017.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in JKSET without Admit Card which must be shown on demand.
JKSET Result 2017:
- The result of JKSET-2017 will be made available on the Kashmir University website: www.kashmiruniversity.net and set.uok.edu.in as and when it is declared. The candidates will not be individually intimated about their result.
Be the first to leave a review.