JMI B.Ed 2017 Admission and Entrance Exam: JMI B.Ed 2017 Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) B.Ed Entrance Test for the admission into Bachelor’s of Education courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia University was originally recognized at Aligarh in the United Provinces, in India in the year 1920. It became the Central University through the act of Indian Parliament in the year 1988. In 1962, UGC (University Grants Commission) had declared it ‘deemed to be University’.
B.Ed. is a teacher preparation program for Secondary and Senior Secondary level as well as a preparatory program for teacher educators and other personel in field of Education as it is the requirement for M.Ed.
- 1 JMI B.Ed. Admission 2017
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 JMI B.Ed. Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
JMI B.Ed. Admission 2017
- This course has been designed for training teachers in various subjects for secondary and senior/ higher secondary schools. The Department offers training in 17 school subjects.
- Total number of seats available is 200.
- Duration : 1 Year full-time course
- Date and Time of Entrance Test : 26/05/2017 Thursday 02:00-05:00 pm
- B22 B.Ed. 2-Year 200* Rs. 6,960/-#
- B23 B.Ed. (Special Education) 2-Year 30* Rs. 6,960/-#
- B24 B.Ed. (Nursery Education) 2-Year 30 Rs. 6,960/-#
JMI B.Ed Application Form 2017 Online
- The submission of JMI B.Ed Online application form through website can be made from July.
- The JMI B.Ed Information Brochure is available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
The candidates who are selected in University / School regular course, should follow the below steps for online admission
- Step. 1 – Candidate should click on the below link: ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
- Step. 2 – Candidate should sign in with login password (Login, Password is same used for submission of online form).
- Step. 3 – Click on the admission tab.
- Step. 4 – Attach your documents and click submit button. (The candidate should submit the documents 2 days before the last date of admission) After verification, the admission fee slip will send to the candidate via email from JMI.
- Step. 5 – Candidate should click below link to deposit the online fees:
http://www. jmi.ac.in/feepayment The fee payment should be done before the last date mentioned on the admission fee slip.
- Step. 6 – The candidate should verify documents at JMI admission venue before the
academic session starts.
Note: The admission through online process is provisional, subject to the condition
of document verification at JMI
JMI B.Ed. Entrance Eligibility
- Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree with not less than 50% marks (except B.A./ B.Sc. Vocation courses).
- Bachelor’s Degree with not less than 45% marks except B.A./ B.Sc. (vocational) courses AND at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree Examination in any School teaching subjects.
- Applicants for teaching of Commerce must possess a Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 50% marks.
A candidate must have passed at least two teaching subjects at graduation/ post graduation level. However, a compulsory subject like General Urdu/
JMI B.Ed. Entrance Syllabus:
Admission Procedure :
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test of 170 Marks followed by Interview of 30 Marks. Written Test for B. Ed. Will comprise of following three parts: There is a negative marking.
- Part I General Ability Test : 75 Marks
- Part II Language Proficiency test : 35 Marks
- Part III Subject Comprehension Test : 60 Marks
A minimum of 33% marks in each part of the Test is necessary to be called for interview.
Part-I – General Ability Test :
- General Ability Test will consist of multiple choice items only. The test will be constructed in English medium only. The areas covered in the test are:
Part-II – Language Proficiency Test:
- (i) A candidate has to take a Language Proficiency Test in the language he/ she has opted as medium of instruction viz. English or Hindi or Urdu.
- (ii) Language Proficiency Test will consist of objective type and short answer type questions. B. Ed. students are divided into sections made on the basis of medium of instructions. On Admission a candidate will be allotted a section for which he/ she has taken the Language Proficiency Test.
Part-III – Subject Comprehension Test:
- (i) A candidate has to take subject proficiency test in subject he/she has applied for.
- (ii) The test will consist of 60 multiple choice test items.
- (iii) The test will be constructed in English except for the languages. However, test in Arabic and Persian will be in Urdu only.
- iv) The test in this paper will cover content up to graduation level.
Old Question Papers
JMI B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JMI B.Ed Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 JMI B.Ed test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has JMI Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
JMI B.Ed Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides JMI B.Ed Entrance Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017. JMI B.Ed Test Exam 2017 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JMI B.Ed related exams
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
JMI B.Ed Online Practice Test:
- JMI B.Ed Entrance MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JMI B.Ed question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
JMI B.Ed. Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for JMI B.Ed 2017 Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) B.Ed Entrance Test For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JMI B.Ed. Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JMI B.Ed. 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JMI B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
JMI B.Ed. Entrance 2017 Books
JMI B.Ed. Entrance 2017 Study Materials
Be the first to leave a review.