Child Development and Pedagogy Question Answers : Child Development and Pedagogy (CDP) in Hindi its called “bal vikas evam shiksha shastra” Problem comes under Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) exam: This mock test having 15 question, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. You can view this Child Development and Pedagogy test question details at the end of the quiz.
Child Development and Pedagogy Question Answers
his questions answers are applicable for any kind of Govt. teacher (Upper Primary and Lower Primary) job related exam especially for CTET, WB TET and others TET Exam practice as much as you can so gather knowledge what is the concept behind the CDP in short time and this can be a big factor for cracking any exam.
Child Development and Pedagogy
Child Development and Learning
- Methods of studying child behaviour – observation, case study, Interview, Psychological tests etc.
- Concept of development
- Principles of growth and development
- Influence of heredity and environment on human development
Concept of learning
- Basic theories of learning : Conditioning (Pavlov, Skinner); Insight learning (Gestalt); cognitive learning (Piaget, Bruner and Vygotsky)
- Relation between development and learning : learner readiness of maturation
- Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky : Constructs and critical perspectives.
- Concept of child – centered and progressive education – Activity based method of Teaching and Learning, Problem Based Learning
- Critical perspectives of construct of intelligence (Theories of Spearman, Guilford, Thurstone and Gardner).
- Language and Thought (Basic perspectives of Piaget, Chomsky and Vygotsky).
- Gender as a social construct: Gender roles, gender bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion etc.,
- Distinction between – Assessment for learning and Assessment of learning – school based Assessment (Internal assessment)
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation: Perspectives and practice
- Assessing learner achievement – grading
- Personality development – concept of personality and basic approaches to personality (Psychoanalytic and Trait) – Adjustment mechanisms
Concepts of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs (5 Questions)
- Concept of exceptional children
- Concept of children with special needs (CWSN)
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived
- Concept of learning disability (LD) – Addressing the needs of children with learning disabilities
- Addressing the Talented, creative, specially abled children
Learning and pedagogy
- How children think and learn: how and why children fail to achieve success in school performance
- Different factors influencing learning and achievement
- Basic process of teaching and learning: Children’s strategies of learning – Learning as a social activity – social context of learning. Child as a problem solver and ‘scientific investigator’ (concept of the nature of child by Piaget, Bruner and Vygotsky)
- Alternative concepts of Learning in children: Understanding children’s’ ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process (Self – corrective nature of the child)
- Cognition and Emotions – Emotion – Basic Emotions – characteristics of childhood emotionality. Emotional Development (Bridge’s)- cognition (Thinking, Reasoning, Problems solving and Investigation)
- Motivation and learning – How does motivation influence learning – Maslow’s theory of motivation
- Factors contributing to learning – Personal and environmental
- (i) Emphasis should be given to questions related to classroom contexts,
- (ii) Classroom context should be primary level.
Teaching Aptitude Awareness